Animation Replacers?

Heya GSB ,

Replacing an animation Means everyone will have the same Run Animation ,

If its fine like that , and If you want a Run animation from Oblivion , I can do that too ,

Just Post the .KF

I was Partially Successful in using a few movement animations from Oblivion .

ThomThoms Walk For eg

Cheers

Heya GSB ' date='

Replacing an animation Means everyone will have the same Run Animation ,

If its fine like that , and If you want a Run animation from Oblivion , I can do that too ,

Just Post the .KF

I was Partially Successful in using a few movement animations from Oblivion .

ThomThoms Walk For eg

Cheers

[/quote']

All I really want is just a simple unarmed walk animation, it doesn't have to look sexy or have bbb (that would be a bonus but i dont need it.) i just cannot stand how female characters look hunched over while walking. BTW cool seeing that your still around, I should be far more with FNV now that I have the new pc

• 2 months later...

I've been using the chapman from the above link, but what I'd really like is for the animations to have the same bounce as the the body from this mod http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/15849 . I would like to try my hand at changing the animations, but haven't found a tutorial on it.

Edit:

I've been messing around in blender and nifskope in order to be able to add breast bounce to some animations I'm using. So far I've had some good success but my lack of knowledge makes it hard for me to troubleshoot. What I did was copy the NiTransformInterpolator and NiTransformData from the like BNB animation to the nonBNB animation and adding them into the NiControllerSequence. Changing and adding values as needed.

I got some movement animations to run with BNB, but at the end of the animation right before it loops it looks choppy. I'm guessing that the animations are of different lengths so it doesn't show up right.

Any ideas on what it might be? I could look into making a video to document the error.

Credit for the animations go to

Fraper - Modern Combat Pistols

Thaumx - Bouncing Natural Breasts

Archived