Recent Issue with Bodyslide

GelatoMix

Hey guys, I've searched high and low for fixes to this issue but can't seem to find it. Recently bodyslide has been giving me issues with armor such as Egypt Sibyl, Bikini Armors and the Syndra armor. I'll batch build the set to match the current bodyslide CBBE preset I have, using the CBBE conversion files provided, and while it does make the armors match the desired body, it somehow, or looks to be, creating a body that replaces mine. It looks to be standard CBBE that doesn't scale with weight. With Weight all the way to 0 the armor clips into my own body. I'm not quite sure what the issue here is or any way of fixing it. Even previewing the armor in bodyslide shows the body that it's putting on me with the armor as well, and it's only been a recent thing that's been occurring.

I've noticed this before also. I think it has something to do with there being so many versions of CBBE. When people convert outfits, they might be using an older or alternative version of CBBE. Another possibility may be any significant changes to the BodySlide program itself over the years.

Hm, I'm using the current bodyslide version last time I checked and it is only with these specific armors. I downloaded the Selene armor before the Syndra armor and that converted just fine. Would the possible solution be to reinstall bodyslide or cbbe?

It is unfortunate but I doubt anything can be done unless we either ask the person that did the conversion to redo it or learn how to do it ourselves. It's too much work for me personally. :)

I appreciate the work that people do, but its impossible to get everything done right for every body type.

Going into outfit studio fixed it! I just loaded the preset reference and the body file that was built for the reference and just edited the mesh a bit and saved it, building it to overwrite the one that wasn't working. At least that fix has been found! :D

Going into outfit studio fixed it! I just loaded the preset reference and the body file that was built for the reference and just edited the mesh a bit and saved it, building it to overwrite the one that wasn't working. At least that fix has been found! :D

Good to hear. Congrats. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived