maidfever - UPDATE - version 0.0.5 FREE for download

pinkplayzone

And again - a new public version! :smiley:

Version 0.0.6 of maidfever has just been released for patrons.

This means: version 0.0.5 of maidfever is available for free download from now! You can always visit my patreon to download it!

new in version 0.0.5
- extended sexual training session
- added basic dialog system with the maids
- improved some ui elements
- added more images
- balancing
- bugfixing

below some screens for you (v0.0.5) :classic_biggrin:

Feel free to comment and have fun playing! - I wish you all a merry Christmas!

screen_7.jpg

screen_8.jpg

screen_9.jpg

Looks to be a nice start, although the placement of the breasts seems to make them look quite saggy.

To be fair, when they get that big they do get saggy. Also They don't look saggy to me just fake looking tits.

Hi there!

Thanks for your feedback guys.

For the first version of the game I had to focus mainly on the technical aspects of the game like coding the framework and getting it all to run.

In later versions there will be many more maids to build so there should be at least one for every taste ;D

@Mistle: in the first version you can build one maid, train her, earn money and get into the game mechanic. You currently can't do more than teasing for now to the one available maid.

@windpl: for later versions perhaps there will be the option to trade maids between players

Thanks for the reply, after messing with it a tad it seems to me that what needs to be done isn't very clear also the cost of things is pretty high.  Since you have no real way from what I saw o getting mats to "Craft" things I am unsure how you progress.

Thanks für the feedback again!

@Mistle: Nice that you tried the game! And thanks for this precious info. I'm thinking about writing a little text manual and / or exend the in-game help to make things clearer how to progress.

Since this is my very first game your feedback is really appreciated, believe me!

Thank you Mistle, sounds very nice  ;)

I wrote a comprehensive manual that shows and teaches the complexity of the game so everyone now should be able to understand the coherences.

Wish you a nice Sunday!

Awesome, I will check that out :).  And to you as well. ^^

@Oryxo

while the noons, maids are training at the locations respective to the maid skill you told them to be trained. If you visit them and they are not obedient, talk to her and choose "punish her". Her obedience will rise. Make sure a maid's aboedience is high enough before you send them out to customers to fullfil requests as they may refuse that also.

@All

BUGFIXES
I did some code review and removed some bugs that caused the gameplay to be senseless at some points. Interactions to educate the maid are also working properly now. After that early bugfixing, the gameplay should now be much more to how it was originally intended to be.

MANUAL
Because maidfever is rather complex in some details, there is a new comprehensive manual available. To get a basic understanding of the game it is recommended that you read this manual before playing. But you can surely also use it as a reference book if some things aren't quite clear.

Ok, you have an interesting game, a lot of potential here.

Now, unless I'm terribly mistaken there are only enough resources to build a single maid body part per day.  That's 6 in-game days of completing those little picture puzzles and buying and selling things at the shop before you get to do anything with the maid?

That seems a bit excessive just to start the game.  I mean, the puzzles are more tedious than they are challenging.  I can't be the only one who just doesn't have the patience for that.  I don't mean to sound nit-picky or overly critical, it's just that if the maid training is meant to be the core gameplay it takes a bit too long to get to it IMO.  Like buying a first-person shooter and having to sit through 10 minutes of cutscenes before actually shooting a gun.

Maybe allow a little bit more resources to be bought per day and/or reduce the number of body parts from 6 to 4, like instead of building right arm and left arm just group both limbs together.

Those are just my thoughts, I don't mean to sound harsh as this does seem like a very good start.

Hi SeaMammal,

thanks for your feedback.

You don't sound harsh to me but constructive ;D

In later versions of the game you can perhaps buy your first (already used) maid from the shop instantly or your first maid will be much easier to construct than other ones that have a much higher level cap.

For this first game version this is not possible because there is only one maid. And if you could buy the one and only maid directly, the game element of construction was completely needless. Also if you could buy your first maid directly there wouldn't be that kind of appreciation of having her finally finished.

But I get your point and thank you to let me know. I will probably rise the ressources that are generated by the shop a day to shorten the process a bit more.

• 2 months later...
what's new in v 0.0.2

For those who played the first version and consider playing the new one - here's a list of what's new / has improved :D

- you can have sex with your maids (currently one)
 - the shop sells used maids now  
- added training plan to set maid tasks
- added overview in the mansion screen where your maids are in the noon
- removed loan feature
- added scrap parts and new mini-game for ressource crafting
- you can keep up to three maids now at your mansion
- shortened maid construction process from 6 to 4 steps
- reworked gui elements
- adjusted balancing
- bugfixing

download and link to the new manual here:

Archived