Need help on creating an object

DzOnIxD

Basically, I want to make a statue of Mara replacer, by adding devious devices on it. I have photoshop cc, 3ds max 2017, nifskope, and the nvidia plugin for photoshop. Now the problem is my skill, or the lack of skill. I can't find an easy updated tutorial on how to do this. All I want to do is add devices on this object: http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/55195/? . Can someone supply me with a good tutorial on how to do this?

You could simply open a statue of Mara in one instance of NifSkope, and a piece of bondage gear in a second instance of NifSkope. 

Select either the NiTriShape for the object if it's just one shape, OR the NiNode if it's made up of a lot of shapes, and select Copy Branch.

Tab to the Statue instance of NifSkope, and Paste Branch.

Repeat as needed.

When you've added everything, make sure the 0NiNode for the Statue has the correct number of Children, including the new ones you got as you Pasted Branch.

That oughta do it.  It's how I made (for instance) a stack of Glazed Plates that was a single static object.

You could simply open a statue of Mara in one instance of NifSkope, and a piece of bondage gear in a second instance of NifSkope. 

Select either the NiTriShape for the object if it's just one shape, OR the NiNode if it's made up of a lot of shapes, and select Copy Branch.

Repeat as needed.

When you've added everything, make sure the 0NiNode for the Statue has the correct number of Children, including the new ones you got as you Pasted Branch.

That oughta do it.  It's how I made (for instance) a stack of Glazed Plates that was a single static object.

Thanks, tho I am a newbie at this I will try to make it. Even tho your mod Fantasy world isn't very popular, I install it every time and don't play without it. It's so good for my roleplay runs.  :D

Repeat as needed.

Thanks, tho I am a newbie at this I will try to make it. Even tho your mod Fantasy world isn't very popular, I install it every time and don't play without it. It's so good for my roleplay runs.  :D

Thanks for the kind words!  It's not all that popular because basicallly it's just  big empty open space with player storage -- hehe ninety percent of the "house mods" for Skyrim do the same thing.  But I'm really glad you like it.  It's always nice to hear that someone considers a mod to be necessary to their play-through.

If you go to the actual NifSkope site, you'll find lots of info, including their forums and tutorials.  I learned to do the "paste branch" trick on my own, and *then* found NifSkope's own tutorials for it, so I could refine my technique.  You'll learn a lot just reading through their pages.

I'll be eagerly awaiting at least a screen capture of your new statue!

Archived