[Incomplete] Kinetic Chronicle (2d Action playformer yuri game.) demo available

MewHimez

Hello, everyone.
We're milkysofts, a kind of game developer duo. Currently we're working on a Kinetic Chronicle project, a hentai action platformer with some puzzle elements.

In this game you will control a young treasure hunter, Felesia Fatalis, or Feley for short in her adventure to find a legendary treasure to save her world from the disaster, using the telekinetic power she got to find the paths.

vzAt0FB.jpg

The current patron version is at 0.2 and public version at 0.12.

The new public demo now available here.
Kinetic Chronicle 0.12

Main fetish of the game will be Yuri,and Monster.
We focus to only these two, no man or manlike creature allow in the this game, just girls having fun together, and monster like slime, tentacle, or harpy. Well, except Fabric Fatalis, who is Feley's father, but anyways he will not rape his own daughter for sure.

So features summary
1. Action platformer gameplay.
2. Puzzles elements which can be solve using telekinetic power.
3. VN style story telling...
4. Sex spirite with monster.
5. Yuri scene after win or lose to stage bosses.

Story
       Story is about the strange phenomena called "White Wave" that causing destruction all over the world, and a 19 years old treasure hunter Felesia Fatalis,

who try to find a legendary treasure to stop it.

She fellow the diary of her missing father and travel to the land no one ever been before. There she encounter many things she never imagine exist, an underground ruin guardian who so innocent and know nothing about the surface, an aqua spirit who got two personality ,and a society of tentacle monsters, as well as the secret of her father, the treasure she looking for, and the white wave, that slowly review through her journey.

I made a Video Trailer here

Other thing
We're not plan to make a too big game. since we got pretty much plan about other game projects that we want to do, so At worst case we will finish it by the end of the years, then start a new project.

if you interest in support us, we would be so appreciate. You can find our patreon here. https://www.patreon.com/KineticChronicle

also feel free to leave a comment if you got any suggestion for us. ^^

Game looks decent enough, but I've gotta be honest, the music you've chosen for the trailer is too serene/sad for an action platformer. It sounds like someone died, or I'm lost in time. Animation looks nice enough, however.

Game looks decent enough, but I've gotta be honest, the music you've chosen for the trailer is too serene/sad for an action platformer. It sounds like someone died, or I'm lost in time. Animation looks nice enough, however.

Thank you... and, yes the song is a bit serene as the story is open like that. however I try to make it feel a little contradict too, when It move to the hentai stuff. XP

I try to give the story some serious parts, but also the comedy parts too.

Looks really promising, hard to judge at this stage especially since there is only a trailer right now, but i due really like the visuals and the animations, tough it does feel like the heroine should run faster based on her running animation.

Thank you, ^ ^ But, since I already made a promise I'll have to keep the first demo for my patrons for a while. m(。= _ =。)m I'll release it to public around this weekend. I agree that the running animation look faster than she move, and I have a plan to fix it too, but currently I'm working with the bugs fix, so I think I would able to start the sprite rework around the next monday.

Game demo version 0.1c available

Change log.

1. Rework the low ceiling stage, add another way to pass without drop to ledge jump. (drop to ledge jump is still doable.)
2. Increase the telekinesis speed by 50%.
3. increase Feley kick range slightly.
4. Slime in tunnel will now have respawn delay.
5. Fix the aggressive of slime, so they will not camp at the ledge of the platform anymore.
6. Slime will now have collision damage.
7. Feley now get 2 second invulnerable after get up.
8. Lower Teria's roll hitbox.
9. Lower Teria's rock spike hitbox.
10. When dying bullets will not reset to 5 anymore.(It will still reset to 5, if Feley got less than 5 bullets.)
11. In easy and hard mode, monster's grasp will not reach the unbreakable state, if player break it too slow anymore. (It's still easier to break it as fast as possible.)
12. Plant now have animation before spawn tentacle.
13. Feley will suddenly stop when grasp by plant tentacle now.
14. Add 2 more checkpoint.

• 1 month later...

Thank you upper reply ^_^

Hihi, everyone pretty long time since my last post.

Now the public version is progress to version 0.12

you can find the download link on my first post.

the change logs are below.

1. Difficulty select now available.
2. In easy mode arrow keys can also be use to break free from grasp.
3. ledge jump rework, now Feley got a fix hang time, before she start to slide down.
4. New run and break sprite animation.
5. Moan sound rework a little.
6. Teria now got collision damage.
7. All first stage cgs now available.
8. In game texts improve. (Thanks everyone for help me editting ^_^)
9. Known bug fixed.

Archived