[WIP] Leather & Lace

zonzai

Oh you. You had me at UNP. :3

I'll have to install a BBP skeleton, though. Been holding off on that.

Say, I know this isn't really the place to ask, but is there a universal skeleton out yet that I can just drop in and be all set for BBP?

The main reason is that there is a shortage of scripters and they jealously guard their scripts. The learning curve in Papyrus is well, ridiculous. I may as well be learning c+ all over again. So it's going to take me a long time to get everything ready.

The second reason is slowdown caused by the many bugs with the CK. (Bethesda keeps causing new bugs to appear with each patch.) So, it will just take a while.

I originally thought this would be a one to two month project but I suspect it will be more like a three to four month project. And that's before incorporating animations and any advanced features in the brothel.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow this looks amazing! I use Art of Magicka and really hope you do this for UNP also like AoM. I would love to help you out with the scripting (Author of Jesi and Kelsey for FO3) but I'm busy with my own projects at the moment but I really cant wait to try this out.

Thank you for your hard work.

Archived