Prison Overhaul and Simple Slavery are not working

Tsunami88

I have the latest version of Prison Overhaul and all required mods with it, I now also have the patch but the mod has never worked as it should. Before I patched, I was led to the jail, then it took about five minutes before the bindings were removed but then nothing. The jailer simply stood there. I even left the game running while I did something else to give the mod ample time to kick in but it never did. Now, with the patch, after getting arrested, the guard just stands over my bound body. Nothing ever progresses. I have tried this in Whiterun, Falkreath, Riften, and Windhelm. I even tried creating a new character but still no luck.

With Simple Slavery using alternate death, after I die, I am taken to the auction and after talking to the guard, I'm told I'm up next. Sometimes, I am stuck there hanging, unable to move anything but my head and nothing happens so I reload an earlier save. Other times, I am actually able to run around. When I can run, I run outside and that's when the mod triggers mentioning a master. I then appear in a ship's holding cell where nothing happens. I can use the struggle option but cannot move to walk around. I installed Loot last night and tested everything again but there was no change. This is my current load order.

[spoiler]

0  0 Skyrim.esm
 1  1 Update.esm
 2  2 Dawnguard.esm
 3  3 HearthFires.esm
 4  4 Dragonborn.esm
 5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
 6  6 ApachiiHair.esm
 7  7 SexLab.esm
 8  8 SexLabAroused.esm
 9  9 ZaZAnimationPack.esm
10  a RSkyrimChildren.esm
11  b Devious Devices - Assets.esm
12  c Devious Devices - Integration.esm
13  d Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
14  e DeviousFramework.esm
15  f daymoyl.esm
16 10 3DNPC.esp
17 11 SRIsaka.esp
18 12 SRIlta.esp
19 13 SRKirsikka.esp
20 14 SRMaisa.esp
21 15 SRSarasta.esp
22 16 FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
23 17 FNIS.esp
24 18 SkyUI.esp
25 19 SexLabWorkingGirl.esp
26 1a SLPleasure.esp
27 1b SLKidnapped_MaleAddon.esp
28 1c RSChildren - Complete.esp
29 1d xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
30 1e xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
31 1f Draven8.esp
32 20 DfwSupport.esp
33 21 Devious Deviants.esp
34 22 Captured Dreams.esp
35 23 SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
36 24 SimpleSlavery.esp
37 25 Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
38 26 CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
39 27 Devious Devices - Equip.esp
40 28 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

[/spoiler]

I have SKSE Current build 1.7.3 , FNIS V6_3, LOOT, TES5Edit 3.2 which I first installed and used this morning and tested everything again, still no luck.

I'm not sure if this is worth mentioning but I'll put it in just in case, the captured dreams couriers have no bodies which is odd. I visited the shop and they display normally there, it's just the couriers. At that time, I did not have Devious equip, I am unsure if that fixed it. I also noticed with the forsworn, all but the chief were nude and had no heads plus they sort of hopped around like they were being controlled by a giant kid trying to walk their naked dolls around. This was actually rather hilarious but probably not good.

Another note, I use skyrim character manager.

I am very new to playing Skyrim on PC since I recently purchased my first gaming computer. I do apologize if I'm simply being ignorant and have overlooked something but I feel I have tried all I can think of and am now asking for help. Thank you for any assistance you can offer and if more info is needed, I'll do my best to provide it. 

Papyrus.0.7z

• 4 weeks later...

I have the latest version of Prison Overhaul and all required mods with it, I now also have the patch but the mod has never worked as it should. Before I patched, I was led to the jail, then it took about five minutes before the bindings were removed but then nothing. The jailer simply stood there. I even left the game running while I did something else to give the mod ample time to kick in but it never did. Now, with the patch, after getting arrested, the guard just stands over my bound body. Nothing ever progresses. I have tried this in Whiterun, Falkreath, Riften, and Windhelm. I even tried creating a new character but still no luck.

With Simple Slavery using alternate death, after I die, I am taken to the auction and after talking to the guard, I'm told I'm up next. Sometimes, I am stuck there hanging, unable to move anything but my head and nothing happens so I reload an earlier save. Other times, I am actually able to run around. When I can run, I run outside and that's when the mod triggers mentioning a master. I then appear in a ship's holding cell where nothing happens. I can use the struggle option but cannot move to walk around. I installed Loot last night and tested everything again but there was no change. This is my current load order.

[spoiler]

0  0 Skyrim.esm
 1  1 Update.esm
 2  2 Dawnguard.esm
 3  3 HearthFires.esm
 4  4 Dragonborn.esm
 5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
 6  6 ApachiiHair.esm
 7  7 SexLab.esm
 8  8 SexLabAroused.esm
 9  9 ZaZAnimationPack.esm
10  a RSkyrimChildren.esm
11  b Devious Devices - Assets.esm
12  c Devious Devices - Integration.esm
13  d Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
14  e DeviousFramework.esm
15  f daymoyl.esm
16 10 3DNPC.esp
17 11 SRIsaka.esp
18 12 SRIlta.esp
19 13 SRKirsikka.esp
20 14 SRMaisa.esp
21 15 SRSarasta.esp
22 16 FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
23 17 FNIS.esp
24 18 SkyUI.esp
25 19 SexLabWorkingGirl.esp
26 1a SLPleasure.esp
27 1b SLKidnapped_MaleAddon.esp
28 1c RSChildren - Complete.esp
29 1d xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
30 1e xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
31 1f Draven8.esp
32 20 DfwSupport.esp
33 21 Devious Deviants.esp
34 22 Captured Dreams.esp
35 23 SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
36 24 SimpleSlavery.esp
37 25 Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
38 26 CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
39 27 Devious Devices - Equip.esp
40 28 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

[/spoiler]

I have SKSE Current build 1.7.3 , FNIS V6_3, LOOT, TES5Edit 3.2 which I first installed and used this morning and tested everything again, still no luck.

I'm not sure if this is worth mentioning but I'll put it in just in case, the captured dreams couriers have no bodies which is odd. I visited the shop and they display normally there, it's just the couriers. At that time, I did not have Devious equip, I am unsure if that fixed it. I also noticed with the forsworn, all but the chief were nude and had no heads plus they sort of hopped around like they were being controlled by a giant kid trying to walk their naked dolls around. This was actually rather hilarious but probably not good.

Another note, I use skyrim character manager.

I am very new to playing Skyrim on PC since I recently purchased my first gaming computer. I do apologize if I'm simply being ignorant and have overlooked something but I feel I have tried all I can think of and am now asking for help. Thank you for any assistance you can offer and if more info is needed, I'll do my best to provide it. 

load order slot 27 above is SLKidnapped_MaleAddon.esp - where is SLKidnapped.esp ?? (needed master file)

what skeleton are you using (I would recommend XPMSE available both here and on the nexus)

simple slavery - are you using the latest version??

Archived