[Search] Crawling animation sneak replacer

Hello all,

I recently tried out Immersive First Person View, and really enjoyed it, however the crawling sneak animation replacer I have been using (name of the file is 'Crawl on all fours catwoman'; can't find where i got it at, but I know it was on LL.) is a 360 animation, and is thus incompatible.

What I am looking for: A compatible crawling sneak animation that will work with IFPV. I put a search tag, as I am unsure whether it has been done or not, and my search has turned up nothing.

Thanks for your help.

Hi....if you use PCEA2 (of fnis), then I could invite you to check out this:

I do use it, but I must admit that I'm not sure where to put the files from that? Do I put in in the PCEA2 folder? I am restructuring the  file tree of the file you posted and plan to install it via MO.

Hi, YES, install that mod by your NMM or MO...and then you will get a Folder : meshes\actors\character\animations\FNIS_PCEA2...INSIDE of this Folder you will have for Maximum 10 entries : 0-9 you can Chose from by your MCM menue ingame...you can put my file to replace one of this files. If you set the marker in the mcm, the contence of Animation inside the Folders will be activated during gameplay...that´s it !!

I do use it, but I must admit that I'm not sure where to put the files from that? Do I put in in the PCEA2 folder? I am restructuring the  file tree of the file you posted and plan to install it via MO.

Hi, YES, install that mod by your NMM or MO...and then you will get a Folder : meshes\actors\character\animations\FNIS_PCEA2...INSIDE of this Folder you will have for Maximum 10 entries : 0-9 you can Chose from by your MCM menue ingame...you can put my file to replace one of this files. If you set the marker in the mcm, the contence of Animation inside the Folders will be activated during gameplay...that´s it !!

Thanks! It works just fine. I'm marking this one solved.

Hi, I´m glad;-)) fine !

Thanks! It works just fine. I'm marking this one solved.

Archived