1 hour ago, Cracko said:

Hiya, I was playing sims for a while and then the last exception appeared a bit after i travelled with one of my sims. Once I got back some energy, hunger. bladder bars etc had randomly reset to full which was odd, and then the last exception appeared. restarted, and it appeared again. I noticed that time wouldn't move unless i constantly switched between normal and fast time.

here's the lastexception file
https://pastebin.com/yhCrGbkz

You have the old ooolalaworld animations.....get the new ones.

6 minutes ago, Cracko said:

Ah ok thanks mate

is there a quick and easy way of keeping on top of updates, or do I just have to check every now and then for updates for all my mods? 

You can just click on "follow this file" then you will get notification's for those file updates.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I've being getting a last exception error with wicked whims with the following appearing in the last exception file: <?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
</root>

It happens when I first start up the game but I've loaded other families in the same game without getting this error. I'm very confused. Is this something I should be concerned about or can I ignore it? I've already been through my mods which was a nightmare. I think the main culprit was the road to fame mod and some of the custom traits.

20 hours ago, booyab said:

Hi

I've being getting a last exception error with wicked whims with the following appearing in the last exception file: <?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
</root>

It happens when I first start up the game but I've loaded other families in the same game without getting this error. I'm very confused. Is this something I should be concerned about or can I ignore it? I've already been through my mods which was a nightmare. I think the main culprit was the road to fame mod and some of the custom traits.

Depends what the whole L/E file says.....and yes road to fame and custom traits can cause problems.

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, procian said:

Did you create a holiday and then cancel it? if you did the l/e should stop after the day is over....also delete old l/e files....if you put up decorations take those down too.

yesss, ty for ur help
but what is  old l/e files? sorry i'm newbie

13 hours ago, procian said:

Did you create a holiday and then cancel it? if you did the l/e should stop after the day is over....also delete old l/e files....if you put up decorations take those down too.

wow how do you know?  i mean how do i solve this in the future if this happens again?

10 hours ago, arfiee said:

wow how do you know?  i mean how do i solve this in the future if this happens again?

It says decorations....are they still up? if so remove them.....I'm afraid if you cancel a custom holiday the game bugs out,though it should cure itself once the day is over...if you create a custom holiday it's best to let it run and not cancel it.

14 hours ago, procian said:

It says decorations....are they still up? if so remove them.....I'm afraid if you cancel a custom holiday the game bugs out,though it should cure itself once the day is over...if you create a custom holiday it's best to let it run and not cancel it.

14 hours ago, procian said:

The l/e files are safe to delete....no need to keep them....also delete localthumbcache.pkg file regularly,especially after adding or deleting cc or mods.

okay i understand
ty so much for ur help

Try taking all mods out and just running with MCCC and WW ONLY. I find that you don't need too many behavior mods with those two in your game. I only have those two plus Xerox's Lag mod fix and Ultra speed up mod from Mod the sims. Also DO NOT BUY  the Umbrella stand for any of your Sims. Umbrella stand in your sim house causes all kinds of problems.

Archived