DIMONIZED Type 3 Body won't come off..

Hello everyone. So as a new modder, i don't know oh so much but i'm learning. Alright so i got a couple of mods on,non which i could possibly think having conflicts, use the FOMM Manager, Nexus Mod Manager, and have installed the Script Extender. I installed this mod using the Nexus Mod manager, and somewhat didn't read too carefully and didn't create the right folders. So if i am to remove the mod, its all fine, my character's got her rags back on, until i put on, for example, the SC Kerrigan bikini ( which is the Ghost Variants mod ) it still uses the textures of the Body mod, even under the rags. I tried unintall/install the game, creating the right folders, installing another Type 3 body replacer, toggling the FOMM Archive Invalidation, nothing. I want to switch to someone elses body mod, but i can't, it won't overite the previous one. I have no idea what could cause this, there is no data of the mod in my Data folder after uninstalling. But if i where to keep the same mod , i can't make any changes like to select what body to use or so on, sure i can uninstall/install the mod back and make my selection, but they don't apply.

Kainschilde209 is correct. It's not using the texture from the body mod. This is correct vanilla behavior. If you look at some of the raider armors' date=' you'll see that even the vanilla versions don't show the vanilla underwear.

[/quote']

But if its regular vanilla behavior, why isn't it showing the original body, rather than the mod's texture ? I uninstalled it. I can clearly see a strip on my character from which i selected when i first installed the mod.

Alright so i figured it out. I turns out that i had the Mojave Delight mod, which i thought was a face mod only, turns out to be body also. So what i had to do was remove the body texture files from the selected race and instead copied the files from DIMONIZED Type 3 into the folder, and it worked. Sorry for this.

Archived