NiER:Automata 2B dress?

• 3 weeks later...

Get the youtube one that Bragh told you, dint's version is the most faithful 2B dress mod (for obvious reasons). Also, some textures are reworked to 4k, has cbbe/unp bodyslide, hdt tits, hdt skirts and hdt 2B's hair (shame that the hair's flipped due to dint's preference).

If you're looking for the most faithful 2B armor mod with a great quality, this is the best version hands down.

Get the youtube one that Bragh told you, dint's version is the most faithful 2B dress mod (for obvious reasons). Also, some textures are reworked to 4k, has cbbe/unp bodyslide, hdt tits, hdt skirts and hdt 2B's hair (shame that the hair's flipped due to dint's preference).

If you're looking for the most faithful 2B armor mod with a great quality, this is the best version hands down.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76230-2b-cbbe-outfit/ The youtube vid linked in post 2 has a link to a more updated version than the reupload here.  Either way, if you want CBBE, just copy the CBBE folder's contents into your data folder manually, activate the esp and go ham in bodyslide.

Anyone else gets CTD when trying to equip the gloves? (I'm using the UNP meshes that came with that download)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76230-2b-cbbe-outfit/ The youtube vid linked in post 2 has a link to a more updated version than the reupload here.  Either way, if you want CBBE, just copy the CBBE folder's contents into your data folder manually, activate the esp and go ham in bodyslide.

Anyone else gets CTD when trying to equip the gloves? (I'm using the UNP meshes that came with that download)

Wait, i'll try the unp version and get back to you in an hour or three.

In the meantime, try the retouched version and see if it gives you the same problem.

Edit: nope, neither non-bodyslide and bodyslide unp (or uunp) crashed my game.

Archived