How to Copy/Paste Animation Frame in 3DS Max?

I'm trying to get into animation (again) and having better luck with 3DS Max this time but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to copy/paste an animation pose so I can make the animation loop properly. :/ I've looked at several videos on animation for Skyrim, read up on the subject, and even used google. Google said something about a Copy/Paste rollout, but I have no earthly clue what that means. I'm close to tearing my hair because everything is so freaking technical that's it's like trying to explain Greek in Japanese to a Haitian man! D: One of the videos said some two-second thing about shift-clicking, but what seems to a dead end as well. If someone could please, please, please explain this simple concept to me like I'm fucking five years old, that'd be amazing. Also, I'm using the 2016 version of Max, if that matters any.

I'm trying to get into animation (again) and having better luck with 3DS Max this time but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to copy/paste an animation pose so I can make the animation loop properly. :/ I've looked at several videos on animation for Skyrim, read up on the subject, and even used google. Google said something about a Copy/Paste rollout, but I have no earthly clue what that means. I'm close to tearing my hair because everything is so freaking technical that's it's like trying to explain Greek in Japanese to a Haitian man! D: One of the videos said some two-second thing about shift-clicking, but what seems to a dead end as well. If someone could please, please, please explain this simple concept to me like I'm fucking five years old, that'd be amazing. Also, I'm using the 2016 version of Max, if that matters any.

I use 3ds 2010; so this may not work in 2016..

Select all the bones that you want to copy.

Go down to the timeline at the bottom of the main work screen.

Left click on the little block on the keyframe that you want to copy, it will turn white.

Hold down Shift and left click on the white block and drag it to the frame where you want the copy.

You could also select a bone>right cklick>Save Pose, then go to the wanted frame, select the bone>right cklick> load pose.

This is very handy when you want to copy multiple bones, like the position of a Hand with upper- and forearm, because saving the pose of the upperarm will save the pose of everything below in hierarchy too.

You can even copy the pose of the right arm over to the left arm.

Archived