DMC Stylish BBB Animation Testproject

Zeroda

Does anyone have a gif or video of what this does?

I recently loaded the latest version of the NOMAAM animation replacer (with breathing idles) and I don't know if it overwrote this mod.

Thanks.

Link to the original mod on the Nexus

That spoiler contains the original non-BBB DMC Stylish animation mod. This project was intended to replace animations within DMC Stylish mod to have BBB functions. NOMAAM will more than likely overwrite your animations in the _male folder so everyone has the BBB animations.

I believe the first paragraph on the Nexus mod page explains that it's possible to use DMC stylish animations separate from the normal animations, other than power attacks.

OFC, if you want to avoid having NPC using any fancy moves, than you could always just use the special animations folder with a hand-made .esp setting the npc "Player" to use the custom animations.

I hope I answered your question, and also first post. o.o

Does anyone have a gif or video of what this does?

I recently loaded the latest version of the NOMAAM animation replacer (with breathing idles) and I don't know if it overwrote this mod.

Thanks.

Link to the original mod on the Nexus

That spoiler contains the original non-BBB DMC Stylish animation mod. This project was intended to replace animations within DMC Stylish mod to have BBB functions. NOMAAM will more than likely overwrite your animations in the _male folder so everyone has the BBB animations.

I believe the first paragraph on the Nexus mod page explains that it's possible to use DMC stylish animations separate from the normal animations' date=' other than power attacks.

OFC, if you want to avoid having NPC using any fancy moves, than you could always just use the special animations folder with a hand-made .esp setting the npc "Player" to use the custom animations.

I hope I answered your question, and also first post. o.o

[/quote']

You honor me with your first post.

Thank you!

:D

• 2 weeks later...

woof. been trying to get these working too, since I was having the annoying issue of BBB in some things, but not in others (like in my idles or "fighting stance" when using animations.)

Unfortunately, dumping the files in special animations folder didn't seem to make them work... is there an ESP I have to use? Or do I just need to overwrite like EVERYthing? I've been running NoMaaM and Animations replacer personal 3.0.

-QUICK EDIT- well, I got the one handed idle to work... but only in my inventory screen -head scratch-... looks nice though. The other BBB mods to animations (like the silver ranger link) don't seem to work though... maybe I don't have a skeleton it likes.

woof. been trying to get these working too' date=' since I was having the annoying issue of BBB in some things, but not in others (like in my idles or "fighting stance" when using animations.)

Unfortunately, dumping the files in special animations folder didn't seem to make them work... is there an ESP I have to use? Or do I just need to overwrite like EVERYthing? I've been running NoMaaM and Animations replacer personal 3.0.

-QUICK EDIT- well, I got the one handed idle to work... but only in my inventory screen -head scratch-... looks nice though. The other BBB mods to animations (like the silver ranger link) don't seem to work though... maybe I don't have a skeleton it likes.

[/quote']

Internal, don't put them in the specialanims folder put them here (see below) and yes you have to overwrite (make a backup 1ST!!!)

\Oblivion\Meshes\characters\_male\

woof. been trying to get these working too' date=' since I was having the annoying issue of BBB in some things, but not in others (like in my idles or "fighting stance" when using animations.)

[/quote']

Internal, don't put them in the specialanims folder put them here (see below) and yes you have to overwrite (make a backup 1ST!!!)

\Oblivion\Meshes\characters\_male\

I've been using the animation replacer personal omod and dumping animations into the special section so only me (and not NPCs) are using some of em. working so far. I'll have to see what the latest stuff is with this thread in a moment.

hey if you really want a good animation mod, a bit complex perhaps check out the ccao one, by the guy who did estrus.

i use it and it works well.

the only issues you run into is if you have bunch of mods with alts or vanilla kfs in the directories when you copy them over.

it will mess it up.

you can add player animations and npc ones as well, you can turn them on and off for npcs so you just use them.

you can have animations for different weapons, like say you want to use a different set on each one hander, or two hander or a bow.

it works well even if it is complex.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived