DMC Stylish BBB Animation Testproject

Zeroda

hey everyone. I always wondered if it was possible to mod en attack animations with DMC + BBB. I saw FliningFeces's video when I saw the animation for the first time and had to try it out for myself.

I wanted to test this out and show it here and hear your opinions of what you guys think how it turned out with the BBB animation.

:)

Download link OnehandIdle:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0JG06E3G

Update 6-8-2011

I've managed to get the hang of Blender and Nifskope concerning the animations tweaking. The onehand running animation is finished, but I'm looking to add a little bit of dramatic boob sideswings to see how it looks like in game.

update 7-8-2011

I've run into a bug while 1h running forward, that my character jumps forward and left at the same time. I modify the animations in blender that messes up with the directions once they get imported. I am thinking where the problem could be at.

update 14-8-2011

I'm back from the short business trip and I'm going to work on the project again. As of now i'm still working to solve the problem that the character jumps to the left instead of forward. I'm also going to test the bbb animation when the character jumps with weapons drawn. So i'm messing with nifskope and blender.

update 17-9-2011

I'm going to scream like a madman with the OnehandFastForward animation keeps bugging me like hell! The running speed increases and she keeps jumping to the left while pressing forward. I tried to locate the animation that has the jump direction in it but i'm out of options for now as my head gets a bit tired of it lol. Every time i import an animation it messes up with the direction. I need some help to fix it. Any suggestions help guys :s

part 2

I'm testing around with Nifskope to test with the directions with a tip i found on the interwebz. If it turns out to be fixed this way, i'm going to be happy.

part 3

I finally managed to pull it off with the OnehandFastForward animation. The next step now is to tweak the boob-motions to become more dramatic to match up with the unarmed running animation.

Next phase started!

update 18-9-2011

I'm not sure about this result of the running animation so i'm posting the download link for you to decide and give feedback based on your findings. Let me know what you think of it!:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1TKDDEBW

I'm planning for all the female npc's to have the same BBB attack animations, but further tests are needed as I know there will be bugs and collisions to be fixed soon.

I will work full-time onto the animations and tweaking the possibilities so i'm hoping it will be finished within a month from now.

I won't get a chance to try out your file for at least another 3 days.

I have family visiting and I am VERY selfish with my computer. If they see me playing oblivion, they will want to play...

And I can't have that.

I will report back once I try out your file.

That's a thing I always hoped!

Thank you' date=' really ! :heart:

Keep up the good work with the other animations ;)

BTW, do someone knows if a bbb version of the following mods have ever been made?

Spells : Spell Singer - Animation Replacer

Bows : Silver Ranger - Animation Replacer

Hand : Sephs Hand to Hand Animation Replacer

With these, we can have a complete combat bbb set in Oblivion :blush:

I hope there is, but if not I will work on those once the DMC Style project is finished.

That's a thing I always hoped!

Thank you' date=' really ! :heart:

Keep up the good work with the other animations ;)

BTW, do someone knows if a bbb version of the following mods have ever been made?

Spells : Spell Singer - Animation Replacer

Bows : Silver Ranger - Animation Replacer

Hand : Sephs Hand to Hand Animation Replacer

With these, we can have a complete combat bbb set in Oblivion :blush:

I hope there is, but if not I will work on those once the DMC Style project is finished.

That would be great :D

Thank you for the support so far guys. I will finish this with perfection. Updates and bugs will be explained at the first page so you can think with me and possibly help out :)

Keep up the good work :D

Were here to support u all the way.

Thanks also 4 keeping us updated and keepng in touch.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived