Conan Exiles Vagina

PetroPoroshenko

HI, guys, anyone handy with UE4 editor? I've got some genitals to attach to the female mesh.

Need some help though. I'm not familiar with UE4 attachment system, neither with funcom's cursed by all gods 80 GB editor, which I can't use at all. I wonder if it just could be attached like a simple prop or cloth. Well, guys, if anyone could help me test this stuff in the editor. I will be very grateful.

Fem_Genital.rar

post-1789935-0-66392800-1488762668_thumb.png

post-1789935-0-36009900-1488762674_thumb.png

post-1789935-0-47545500-1488762676_thumb.png

You can't simply attach additional skeletal meshes.. How it works: there is a limited number of bodyslots for human characters - hair, head, helmet, hands, forearms, upperbody, lowerbody, feet. And all of them are already being used by character body parts. Me and some other guys tried to figure out to add extra bodyslots but those are stored inside an enum variable and none of us is a coder to know how to properly modify that enum.

The way to do it - take female lowerbody and funcom skeleton, and merge vagina mesh with lowerbody mesh. You will have to attach vagina to already existing bones though and weightpaint everything, otherwise it will fuck up animations by adding an extra bone.

As far as I know, there's no way to inherit an enum in this shabby c++. But in earlier versions of engine there were some solutions like PostBeginPlay event in actor and Attach function to directly attach the needed item. Or an interface function like MutatePlayer where player's mesh could be accessed. Anyways, current version of modding tools are still useless.

Maybe you could release as a full body mod?

I simply can't do this. Creating a new mesh seems to be a very hard task. At first, any modification of the base mesh causes corruption of all morphs (invalidation of vertex indexes). Second, new geometry needs to be rigged properly, so the current skeleton can become irrelevant. And potentially some animations become invalid. In this case attaching this asset just like hair and other stuff seems to be the most convinient way. But it appeares, that there's nobody quite handy with Exiles attachment system. But there's an Unreal attachment system, which should work the same way it does in earlier versions. But, as I said earlier, current modding tools are still useless.

Archived