Looking for someone to create a custom mod package for a fee

I've been playing ES off and on over the years, but I came to love Skyrim the best. I got into the modding aspect a few years ago. I've made the same novice mistakes as most. Seen more crashes, reinstalls, and conflicts than I care to recall. Although I really enjoy what creations the modders make, I've struggled a bit on my end. I just like finding the right type of mod setup for my personal taste. That being said, thanks to all of you for the help I've seen you give to folks and how many of you stayed with the cause when you had those newbies who saw thier first nipple exposure mod and were trying to install 30 mods at once. :)

My present situation is this. I am a Paramedic, and a little over a month ago, my partner and I were struck head on by a drunk driver while responding to a call. It killed my partner and I broke my leg, shoulder, had a skull fracture and cut off my pinky. Anyhowwwwww. I'm stuck at home for quite a while, and I cannot do much these days. (My primary hand is the one with the pinky finger, so I can't even enjoy any um..me time*. ;)

Without boring you with more details, I'm posting this today because I'm hoping one of the mod gods would be interested in building me a custom mod package that is stable, as conflict free as possible, and will look great. Something I can back up and if I ever need to reinstall I have it.  A learning base to work with, if you will. I will gladly pay a predetermined fee for their efforts. I will also contribute and endorse  any of the stand out modders that allowed us to use to use their works.  I know this will open up the unavoidable can of worms, but who cares. It's hard for me to focus cuz i'm on a  bunch of medicine that keeps me half zonked.

In closing, I'd love to hear input from any, good or bad. Thanks!

Well, first and foremost, I have to say I'm pretty sure paying for mods is not allowed on this website. Commisions are OK, but those would have to be released to the public for free once they are finished. Not 100% on that, though, so someone with more knowledge about this (or maybe some of the staff) would have to say.

As for mod packs, those are not a good idea either. Sticking to legality, just getting the permissions alone for all of the hypothetical mods included can be a nightmare (and impossible in many cases), and there's also the fact that "shortcircuiting" all of the original modders just so you can have an all-in-one package to plug 'n play is not good karma either. So I'd say what you are asking for is not an option.

(Of course, if for example you were to ask one of your RL friends or whatever for such a mod pack, it's not like the "mod police" is going to kick down your door or anything, lol; but openly asking for it in the forums and offering money in exchange is kinda not cool, just so you know).

What you can do is ask the community for mod suggestions, making sure to give some guidelines as for what content you are interested in, and I'm sure there is plenty of people willing to help you build a modlist that you would enjoy, but you are the one to actually download and install all of that. Sorry, but that is how things go  :s.

There are countless tutorials in Youtube and in forums and stuff that can teach you the basics of Skyrim modding. I know it's not easy, but in the end it will be worth it  :shy:.

Hope this is of help.

Sorry to hear about you and your partner. I'm not a modder, but from my experience i have some doubts if a package would really help you that much. A lot of stuff depends on settings (which partly depend on your system) which can't be done that easy from a script, i think.

Another point is that there are tons of mods which might or might not play nice together, but don't fit your taste at all, so without some more info any package would likely be only a waste of time. You won't be able to get a nice modded game without reading some stuff, at least the descriptions of mods if you like them or not. I found the S.T.E.P. on Nexus a bit confusing, but reading there should help you to get some awareness for stability anyways.

Some stuff in general: Skyrim itself and how it handles stuff is in parts pretty messy, you can get a more or less stable game if you follow some guidelines, but imho the most important thing you need to know is: problems will occure. ;)

That's why what i'd recommend first is Mod Organizer. You'll need to learn a bit more than with NMM, (really, it's not that difficult), but it will be much less frustrating and time consuming to search, find and fix problems.

Second thing is ENBoost. Even if you don't use an ENB (my own rig isn't able to handle them or i'm not able to set it up properly), it has some functions to improve Skyrims memory handling.

Third is the SKSE memory patch (and here the mod "crash fixes" helped me to get that working properly with MO). Crash fixes has some other options you can try if you think it doesn't work properly, if they are useful depends a lot on your hardware and system. For example i've activated an option to split the memory which is experimental and shall help if memory blocks are fragmented or possible broken, and it helped me to avoid some specific CTDs, but i wouldn't recommend that in general. It's a bit trial and error, if it works, use it. :)

Messy Skyrim: while there are save game cleaners and procedures to make a "clean save", that actually does not exist. Every script from every mod you ever install will be baked into your save game, period. So, if you want a long and stable game, make a test run first to be sure that you a) have really only those mods installed you want to use and B) that your machine is really able to handle them all at once. Skyrim itself will start several additional scripts during your playthrough and if the overall in scripts is too much, stuff will break. So for mods with scripts (which most mods on LL do), make sure there is some space for later, for example by installing more mods, play a bit to test, remove the additional mods if it's still fine and reduce more mods if you encounter any problems.

The only really clean game is a new game.

I wouldn't recommend to try a full playthrough on your first or even second try. Instead, look for some questmods you might be intrested in, play them, and then start a new game with some other mods again. In my opinion that's the best way to play most quest mods from LL anyways, they usually have the female player character as a slave or at least as submissive in mind, so it wouldn't fit to be the lvl300 Dragonborn anyways to start them. There are also several possibilities to get a different start, be it sexlab related or not, so the stuff you have to repeat is limited.

Some few mods are connected with vanilla quests, for example if you want to play the temple of Dibella quest line, i'd recommend the Sisterhood of Dibella mod because if you play that mod, you'll have to do the quest anyways. Another mod that uses that quest and can be played together with Sisterhood of Dibella is "A Forsworn Story", which is an awesome and quite long mod (imho, partly really cruel, though), but it has several bugs and glitches, some might be gamebreaking. So for that mod, i'd recommend a game for it's own with maybe some mods you want to play or test (the recommendations should all work fine). Play it as far as you can get, if you'e finished it, consider something else.

MO will also give you the opportunity to setup different profiles with seperated game saves, so you if you're playing along and want to add a mod, switch to a test profile and see if it works with your current setup.

This post contains some videos how to setup stuff with MO, there are more tutorials on youtube and elsewhere for reading if you don't get a point or something, but it should give you a good start.

I figured would be hard to do. There are so many tutorials on mods and such. Most have at least a few differences. Some are way more than I want. I've tried to create a game that caters to my preference. Do I care about better more realistic food? No. Would I like to setup a game that incorporates a sex life and also immersive quests with variety. I've yet to find a guide that tells me what order to download, how to make use of loot, tes5 and other software. Editing conflicts and keeping a clean game. Realistic setups. Example. : I like fair skinned, decent bodied companion that loves all types of sex. I'm just overwhelmed at the options and rules involved.Reading is not the issue. The issue more than most is that most guides have setups that have way too mods. I've done my share of reinstalls and tweaks, but there always seem to be issues and a lot of conflicts.

Just frustrated mostly.

Thanks for taking to time to read and respond

To add...

One of my biggest frustrations is finding ways to incorporate the mods of sexlab into my game. Download order? Load Order? Conflicts? Have yet to find such. The few that came close are so outdated, I was leery that most would be obsolete

Archived