Animations and Mod Organizer

I recently started using Mod Organizer in Skyrim. How do I install animations from Zynisch Animations 06-27-2015 06-27-2015 with Mod Organizer? When I try I get the message "No game data on top level" in big red letters. Nothing I set to data directory makes the message go away. How do I install the animations with Mod Organizer?

Also, the STEP link in my signature (the official documentation for Mod Organizer) can be helpful.

Also, not familiar with that mod package you mentioned, but it's possible that it need to be repackaged to work (and would have the same issues in NMM).  I remember mods from Oblivion that were packaged very nastily (files nested into folders that the game would not recognize).  Basically they were done because the author expected manual installation.  I had to move the files around and rezip it to get NMM to install them.  Maybe the same issue with that animation pack?

The files-mods I am referring to are just zipped amination files. I am already using FNIS. Apparently I need to structure the animation files for MO somehow or figure out where the correct place put them in my Skyrim file structure is, but I would rather use MO to do it. Links to help files on this site are also welcome.  

Archived