Spyware windows 10 now worse then ever:

D_ManXX2

The sort of data I've seen coming out of Windows 10 hardly justify calling it "spyware" but I've uninstalled it just the same. I always use the "Check for updates but let me choose" option. I like to be notified of updates so that I can download and restart when it's convenient for me. Microsoft seems to think it's acceptable for people who choose not to hand M$ the reigns of their system to receive full screen update notifications. Any full screen application is interrupted and usually end up crashing as a result.

To make matters worse, the update that they claimed would remove that "feature" ended up ruining my system. Clicking certain links in webpages caused the page to refresh instead of go to the link. This was happening regardless of the browser I was using. It made pretty much every website unusable unless made with the level of HTML that they would teach you in one day of a computer lab in high school, so 90% of the internet inaccessible.

Archived