Characters fall through floor after sex

So, I just installed sexout and a few plugins for it, and whenever I go to have sex, by any means, it puts me and my partner under the floor(I can see them if I noclip through), then at the end, it either just drops us forever or spawns me back at the entrance I came through

I've run the game with just sexout and the required plugins, so I don't know what's happening

Load order

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

Children of the Wasteland.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

Lings.esm

More Traits.esm

More Perks for Dead Money.esm

More Perks for Honest Hearts.esm

More Perks.esm

More Perks for Old World Blues.esm

MikotoBeauty.esm

Shojo Race Vegas.esm

SexoutSS.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutKings.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

Roleplay Start 1.2.esp

Liberty Loft.esp

PerkEveryLevel.esp

More Perks Update.esp

More Perks for Dead Money Update.esp

More Perks for Honest Hearts Update.esp

More Perks for Old World Blues Update.esp

More Traits Update.esp

MyAngelicVeronica.esp

Tailor Maid - NV.esp

Tailor Maid Black Retex - NV.esp

NVC_Misty.esp

NVWillow.esp

UnlimitedCompanions.esp

Sorter - Combined.esp

BetterGamePerformanceV4.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

SexoutSS_C.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

SexoutDiscounts.esp

SexoutYield.esp

ShilohDS-Desert Succubus CORE.esp

MikotoBeauty.esp

Total active plugins: 50

Total plugins: 88

Is your copy of NV legal? I only ask because there's warez version with a borked heightmap where this problem occurs.

Yeah, mine is steam bought, but I guess this isn't a sexout issue?

Does anyone know the cause?

That would be my suggestion as well. There are oddball circumstances where you can be "forced" through the floor, I had this happen once to cass when I was inside a small room and rapers decided it was time for an npc to get rowdy on her.. had it happen once, somehow, to one of the weathers as well, but it seems to be a pretty rare thing unless your game is otherwise damaged.

Well, It's not so much as going through the floor, I suppose I should have been more clear.

Both of them are teleported somewhere outside the boundries of the map, and in very few areas the come back, but usually just fall forever.

It happens right after everything is stripped

Sorry I wasn't as clear, don't know if that means anything though

also, I've checked my cache a lot, but it just keeps "repairing" one file but I don't know what it is

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Steam's local file integrity verification is redownloading a file due to Archive invalidation. I had the same problem falling through the floor after sex in NV. The source of my problem was not using the updated skeleton.nif 'Compatability Skeleton - BnB BodyExtender FAFF NVG' http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/45229

This solved the falling through the floor issue. No idea why it works only know it worked for me.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

Steam's local file integrity verification is redownloading a file due to Archive invalidation. I had the same problem falling through the floor after sex in NV. The source of my problem was not using the updated skeleton.nif 'Compatability Skeleton - BnB BodyExtender FAFF NVG' http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/45229

This solved the falling through the floor issue. No idea why it works only know it worked for me.

Wow, this actually fixed my issue, now It has an entirely different one, If my character gets raped, it will load for a second, and then it will do the sex, but I'll be somewhere COMPLETLY different, not sure if that's the same issue

• 3 weeks later...

I have seen a similair issue and it even messed up a quest for me since the npc was gone.

If you talk to an npc and state how nice there and you want sex and of course they agree it then goes into the normal animation.

At the end of the animation the 2 charector models seem to have some sort of brief charector model seperating conflict as they seperate and stand back up. (I assume this is programmed to avoid the models getting stuck together.)

During this seperation conflict the the npc sometimes seperates through the floor and is gone.

It happened to Corporal Betsy in her tent (not Camp McCarran but later when they move to one fothe outlying bases, i forget which at the moment).

Also Lieutenant Carrie Boyd on the second floor of camp McCarran.

There was 2 other NPC's i think but they didnt have a name.

Archived