some really weird bug

KuteKatty

so i discovered a annoying issue in my game
when i save/autosave/quicksave in any inDoors location and quit the game
and i click continue/load the save with my char indoors he says "corrupted save game cannot be loaded" or something like this
But, if i load outdoors i can play, it is really annoying and this is messing with my game
someone can find a fix for this? or help me with this?
please!

Really hard for anyone to help you if you don't help yourself by giving up more info like load order what mod manager you are using and so on and so on.

Installer: NMM (i have more issues installing with MO)

load order:

(open the URL to another tab to see my load order)

http://imgur.com/a/jh5lC

edit1: i have RealVision ENB installed, he runs Perfectly without lag

edit2: i discovered this bug while i was doing the college of winterhold questline, i saved in the dungeon you get in to take bacxk some books for that orc, and i saved and quited the game to see some videos on Youtube, and when i openned again my game i discovered this fucking issue, even in the cities i cannot load!

Quick saves are the worse saves that you can ever use as they overwrite the same file over and over so later if you have a problem you are screwed because you will have no save files to fall back to when a problem arises because there are none. It is better to use the make a new save off and on so that you have save files to fall back to.

Continue game no crash by Utopium http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78557/?

You can try this and see if it helps with the problem. If that doesn't work there is also a manual way listed on their main page as well. If neither work you could try a save cleaner and see if that works.

Quick saves are the worse saves that you can ever use as they overwrite the same file over and over so later if you have a problem you are screwed because you will have no save files to fall back to when a problem arises because there are none. It is better to use the make a new save off and on so that you have save files to fall back to.

Continue game no crash by Utopium http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78557/?

You can try this and see if it helps with the problem. If that doesn't work there is also a manual way listed on their main page as well. If neither work you could try a save cleaner and see if that works.

that is the worst...

i already have this mod installed...

and forget to saym when the game says he is corrupted he brings me in a "main menu" but bugged, the smoke its too much larger and the dragon logo don't show up, and when i try to load a game he now do the CTD

Archived