need help sex anim not working

need help sex anim not working but everything else seems to be but i do have 2 of some mods like beeingfemale here's my load outs and plugins

P.S.

if there are mods you can see that i dont need plz tell me and btw im useing NMM

srry i only have paint to help with making post of mods and plugins

post-1147337-0-24087200-1487618931_thumb.jpg

post-1147337-0-94197900-1487618935_thumb.jpg

post-1147337-0-26080600-1487618940_thumb.jpg

post-1147337-0-74569500-1487618951_thumb.jpg

post-1147337-0-32880800-1487619017_thumb.jpg

post-1147337-0-44526000-1487619022_thumb.jpg

post-1147337-0-08640800-1487619027_thumb.jpg

post-1147337-0-86378200-1487619030_thumb.jpg

NMM has an export button on the left side of the page under 1 of the tabs.  You can export to a text file or copy to clipboard so you can paste it in.  Try doing that instead of taking screens shots and pasting a bunch of pictures in.  Also a clearer report of the actual problem might help.  Just saying "need help sex anim not working" doesn't help us to help you.  What specifically is wrong?  Are the actors standing within each other when the animation runs?  Is only 1 actors performing while the other stands still?  Are they facing the wrong way?  Is this with creatures as well (if you have creatures active)?

Take a look at the pinned threads in the Technical Support sections (particularly the SexLab related technical support) and read and follow the info there for trouble-shooting and getting papyrus logs (which may depending on your actual problem).  A copy of the COMPLETE FNIS results may help as well.  You can get this by running FNIS Generator, the right click in the results area at the top of the screen, select all, copy, then paste into a post here.

And with posts that can get lengthy (like FNIS results and papyrus logs) either attach them as text files (like you do the picts), or paste into a spoiler tag...

[ spoiler ] FNIS Results Here [ /spoiler ]

(remove the spaces to get the spoiler tags to work)

will i got it to start working some what lol the NPC will do the sex anim but not the PC she will just stand there plz help

FNIS Behavior V6.3   2/20/2017 11:09:23 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
>>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<

Reading Amputator V6.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 62 alternate animations) ...
Reading AnimalFollower V0.01 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading ArmBinderCombat V1.03  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 59 alternate animations) ...
Reading Beastess V0.1 ...
Reading BeeingFemale V2.8 ...
Reading BreakUndiesPlus V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 40 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDAlternat Animation prefix used twice

ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  35 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\DD\FNIS_DD_List.txt):  AAprefix abc

can some one tell me why this is happening ?

You have 2 errors in your FNIS.  Those NEED to be fixed.  ANY errors in FNIS can and will cause issues with animations (basically, FNIS never finishes)

First:

>>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<

This one tells you exactly what is wrong and how to fix it.  Do that.

Second:

ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  35 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\DD\FNIS_DD_List.txt):  AAprefix abc

I have never run into this error, but what I think it is - the mod "DDAlternat Animation" (not sure if that is the actual name, but that is what FNIS is reporting the name is) is either an old mod that should be removed (the FNIS files were generated with an older version of FNIS that is not compatible with the newer version), or contains duplicate animations to another mod, and should be removed.  Either way, try remove that mod and see what happens with the next Generator run.

I have never run into this error, but what I think it is - the mod "DDAlternat Animation" (not sure if that is the actual name, but that is what FNIS is reporting the name is) is either an old mod that should be removed (the FNIS files were generated with an older version of FNIS that is not compatible with the newer version), or contains duplicate animations to another mod, and should be removed.  Either way, try remove that mod and see what happens with the next Generator run.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73642-fnis-issues/?do=findComment&comment=1822627

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73642-fnis-issues/?do=findComment&comment=1822627

And the master speaks  post-61020-0-84889100-1487692257.gif ...

I hadn't seen that other post (or it flew by - again, never seen the error myself).  Also misread it the error... I saw DDAlternat Animations and thought that was the name of the mod.  Didn't realize the DD was the mod and that "Alternat Animation" was a descriptor coming from FNIS itself (probably needs a space added...)  If that is the case, I would assume then that the mod that the DD dupes are coming from is "ArmBinderCombat" - that seems to be the only "abc" mod in that abbreviated FNIS results.  (Assuming some other mod didn't do the "abc" instead of "xyz" thing)

i got it to work but the sex anim still isnt working the male will do his thing but the female just stands there ( the male npc and the female pc)

And the master speaks  attachicon.gifpraising-the-lord-smiley-emoticon.gif ...

I hadn't seen that other post (or it flew by - again, never seen the error myself).  Also misread it the error... I saw DDAlternat Animations and thought that was the name of the mod.  Didn't realize the DD was the mod and that "Alternat Animation" was a descriptor coming from FNIS itself (probably needs a space added...)  If that is the case, I would assume then that the mod that the DD dupes are coming from is "ArmBinderCombat" - that seems to be the only "abc" mod in that abbreviated FNIS results.  (Assuming some other mod didn't do the "abc" instead of "xyz" thing)

he was right i take that out and FNIS start to work but now its saying 

FNIS Behavior V6.3   2/21/2017 11:08:51 AM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading Amputator V6.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 62 alternate animations) ...
Reading AnimalFollower V0.01 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading Beastess V0.1 ...
Reading BeeingFemale V2.8 ...
Reading Bestialityrap V?.? ...
Reading BreakUndiesPlus V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 40 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD V3.3.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 346 alternate animations) ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading EstrusChaurus V?.? ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V1.3  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 557 alternate animations) ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V4.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V9.0 ...
Reading GetStripped V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 10 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 17 alternate animations) ...
Reading SerialStrip V1.1.4 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading SRBCreatures V1.0 ...
Reading Virgin V4.1  ( 2 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 17 alternate animations) ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack
ERROR(2026): Too many animations  317 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt):  + ZapArmbLesbian01_A2_S2 ZapArmbLesbian01_A2_S2.hkx

Can i have tooo many Animations for FNIS to handle ?

and if you look at the top of the post you can see most of the mods i still am using if you see any you know that makes issues plz feel free to let me know ok

Yes.  However, fore posted a fix for the FNIS XXL version.  It is not on Nexus.  Do a search for XXL2 and you should find a post with the link.  It is an update to the Generator exe file.  Just need to replace the Generator exe. 

Be advised, you can still hit a maximum number of animations (although it usually requires having a bunch of Poser mods as well, which I don't see in your list).  Again, just search on LL for "XXL2" (without the quote marks) and you should find the link to the update fairly quick.

[uPDATE]

Actually, it look like you are not using the XXL version from Nexus (only see version "6.3" in your results).  So first download the XXL version of 6.3 from Nexus (its an optional file, not the main download), install that one, THEN install the update I mentioned above.

And the master speaks  attachicon.gifpraising-the-lord-smiley-emoticon.gif ...

I was so convinced that 2011 is caused by an outdated FNIS. Usually is. In this specific case I was too lazy to make an new error message. Always a hazzle when you have to change that in all the language files. So I just used the existing one, added theis "Alternat Animation..." text, forgot the space, forgot the "e", never tested. WHo would think that 2 mods with alternate animations would use the same prefix.

I will fix this in the next FNIS release. And that fix will probably have 12'000 regular, 20'000 XXL. Here is what I wrote in the Nexus thread talking about a mod with many furniture animations):

I have broken it. I have a test generation with 1000+ furniture animations. And the percent count is at 427%. And I can still load this thing.

But there is another limit. FNIS has an array for all fu animation files only. And that one has only 1000 elements. So with 334 3-file furiture animation there will be an overflow. That's why I'm so reluctant to increase the animation limit in FNIS. FNIS was never designed for this amount of animations it is capable to do already. And when I increase the pure number of animations, there will always be some other limit that can be reached due to the specific animations you crazy animators have in mind. smile.gif

So I slowly come to the point where I understand that I have to release an XXXL FNIS, with like 20,000 animations, and all these special animation arrays increased as well.

Probably shortly after SKSE for SSE is released. If this doesn't take too long.

WHo would think that 2 mods with alternate animations would use the same prefix.

Actually, with the amount of mods out there, I'm actually surprised it didn't happen before.  For a couple yrs, SOS meant "Sounds of Skyrim" ( i know, not an anim mod), and now everybody know it as "Schlongs of Skyrim", and CPU has a mod called Scent of Sex (another SOS, although he did use the acronym SSX).  So I could actually see it happening more often.  Although "abc" for Devious Devices is a little off.

I will fix this in the next FNIS release. And that fix will probably have 12'000 regular, 20'000 XXL. Here is what I wrote in the Nexus thread talking about a mod with many furniture animations):

I have broken it. I have a test generation with 1000+ furniture animations. And the percent count is at 427%. And I can still load this thing.

But there is another limit. FNIS has an array for all fu animation files only. And that one has only 1000 elements. So with 334 3-file furiture animation there will be an overflow. That's why I'm so reluctant to increase the animation limit in FNIS. FNIS was never designed for this amount of animations it is capable to do already. And when I increase the pure number of animations, there will always be some other limit that can be reached due to the specific animations you crazy animators have in mind. smile.gif

So I slowly come to the point where I understand that I have to release an XXXL FNIS, with like 20,000 animations, and all these special animation arrays increased as well.

Probably shortly after SKSE for SSE is released. If this doesn't take too long.

SKSE64 is supposed to be released mid-march, although I really don't expect a really stable version until mid-april or so (nothing is ever smooth when it comes to coding, is it?)  As for the

specific animations you crazy animators have in mind

I point the finger squarely at FunnyBizness.  That man seems to be an animation machine (I think he's got a company in Korea churning out the animations for him, just like the SouthPark guys  :P ).  I think he single-handedly caused the FNIS animation limit issues we see...  (well, maybe him AND the Poser animation guys...)

WHo would think that 2 mods with alternate animations would use the same prefix.

Actually, with the amount of mods out there, I'm actually surprised it didn't happen before.  For a couple yrs, SOS meant "Sounds of Skyrim" ( i know, not an anim mod), and now everybody know it as "Schlongs of Skyrim", and CPU has a mod called Scent of Sex (another SOS, although he did use the acronym SSX).  So I could actually see it happening more often.  Although "abc" for Devious Devices is a little off.

But that prefix is only defined in mods that define AAs (those that are listed in the FNIS output with "<n> alternate animations" (<n> greater than 0).

Besides my very own and XPMSE, I have seen maybe 5 or 6 so far.

specific animations you crazy animators have in mind

I point the finger squarely at FunnyBizness.  That man seems to be an animation machine (I think he's got a company in Korea churning out the animations for him, just like the SouthPark guys   :P ).  I think he single-handedly caused the FNIS animation limit issues we see...  (well, maybe him AND the Poser animation guys...)

I'm asking myself if 20,000 will be enough for more than a month. 13 times the number of vanilla character animations. I just got a report from someone breaking 12,000 without any poser.  :)

The question I'm asking myself is how much can Skyrim handle. Sure, I can make 100,000 animation version and let the users go with it for the next 10 years. But then LL and Nexus forums will probably flooded with reports about general CTD on start.

And, what enrages me most, continuous reports that "FNIS gets glitchy" after 10,000 animations.

I'm asking myself if 20,000 will be enough for more than a month. 13 times the number of vanilla character animations. I just got a report from someone breaking 12,000 without any poser.  :)

The question I'm asking myself is how much can Skyrim handle. Sure, I can make 100,000 animation version and let the users go with it for the next 10 years. But then LL and Nexus forums will probably flooded with reports about general CTD on start.

And, what enrages me most, continuous reports that "FNIS gets glitchy" after 10,000 animations.

People just need to be more judicious about what they add.  I have a majority of the SL animations packs (including FBs animations, Leito, Anubs, etc) and some animations I added to PCEA2 (thanks for that one, by the way), but I go through and cull the packs down.  SLAL has made that so easy to do (creating the packs is one thing, but to remove animations from an existing pack is a breeze).  And I never use "poser" mods.  So my adjusted packs are small enough that I don't even use the XXL version of FNIS.  But some people just have to have every animation in existence added to their game.  And like you said, then they start complaining about anis failing here and there and blame FNIS instead of their unwieldy amount of animations.  Come on people, Skyrim is delicate as it is (even with all of the available "crash fix" mods/methods) without using 20000+ anis (most of which they'll never even see as far as SexLab is concerned)  As I told someone else here - a strong breeze can crash Skyrim  :P  .

Personally I'd set the limit to 20000 and be done with it.  At least for SOE (I hate saying "Oldrim", or Skyrim original - if SSE is good enough for the new version, SOE is good enough for the old edition) - for SSE maybe bump to 25k-30k at most.  it SHOULD be able to handle that, but I don't know (I've got it but haven't launched it yet - not until SKSE64 and a viable MCM are available).

I'm asking myself if 20,000 will be enough for more than a month. 13 times the number of vanilla character animations. I just got a report from someone breaking 12,000 without any poser.

I'm telling you, that's all FunnyBizness's fault.  I swear, every time that man farts, 3 new animations come out....

will FNIS is working but sex anim and the body anim isnt working right in sex the pc body is pull in odd way like the pcs tits are pull throw her back and her ass look like some one smashed  

that's most likely a skeleton related problem, try using a different one.

Archived