vlkstrip.esp missing

Kane21742

hi im trying to mod skyrim with strip manger 2 i got all thats needed but loot is telling me that the vlkstrip.esp is missing i looked in my data file and could not find it any place do i need strip manger 1 or what ?

Hi!

Will be better to ask question like this in mod's thread.

If you want to use SM as framework, you need to download current "vlkSM 2.04" archive. It contains "vlkStripManager.esp".

If you used some mod that utilize SM functionality built-in already (as I see from your question), right, it may use old SM interface from "SM 1.x" (exactly "vlkStip.esp") still available for download.

Anyway, you can have both 'SM 1' and 'SM 2' installed at same time. No conflicts. I did this especcially for such situations.

But I can't understand why LOOT is looking for "vlkStrip.esp". If it was created for soft-dependancy. In that case will be better to ask author of the mod that uses SM functionality.

Kind Regards.

ok dumb question time

are you using a mod manager? (sometimes MO will not activate the esm/esp file automatically when you activate the mod, when that happens if you use MO just deactivate and reactivate the mod will normally fix that issue)

also if using MO there are sometimes optional esm/esp files that you may have to move from not being loaded to being loaded.

in the attached pic the morenastycrittes.esp would not be loaded while the rest would be.

is it physically present in the download?

you can always use a unzip program (like 7zip) and manually look into the archive to see if it is physically present at least.

post-852155-0-02648400-1487575956_thumb.jpg

You need "StripManager" Mod, this includes the "vlkStrip.esp"

And of course you need "Serail Stripper/Serial Strip" too

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2462-strip-manager-ii/

Here how to install correctly:

1. Install this:

StripManager_v1_09.7z <---  here is your esp included. In the Rar file is a Folder, called "Data" ther eis everything inside you are missing. If your Mod manager dont install it, then copy and extract the contents manualy.

2. Install this:

vlkSM 2.04.7z 

3. (Only if you use Schlongs of Skyrim)

vlkStripSOS_patch.7z

Then you have your vklStrip.esp! :-)

*hug*

post-462956-0-10881100-1487590209_thumb.jpg

1. Install this:

StripManager_v1_09.7z <---  here is your esp included. In the Rar file is a Folder, called "Data" ther eis everything inside you are missing. If your Mod manager dont install it, then copy and extract the contents manualy.

2. Install this:

vlkSM 2.04.7z 

vlkStripSOS_patch.7z

*hug*

Just one BIG mistake you did. SM does not require "Serial Strip" at all. I just used Aqqh animations (with granted his/her permission) from "Serial Strip". I created "SM" because "Serial Strip" is too old and I didn't see updates for multi-actors actions. SM can manage unlimited amount of actors. And they don't redress after SL-animation until command for get dressed.

Sorry, that I created some mess in downloads section: I will repack installs in two archives - old 1.09 and new 2.xx - with adding fo-mod installer functionality: choices to install "SOS patch", "Demo", etc...

To resolve issue correct:

1. Just download and install StripManager_v1_0_09.7z

2. (optional if SOS is used) vlkStripSOS_patch.7z must be placed AFTER vlkStrip.esm

If "Demo" is used, it positionong in load order has no matter.

post-436640-0-43708800-1487629362_thumb.png

Kind Regards.

1. Install this:

2. Install this:

vlkSM 2.04.7z 

vlkStripSOS_patch.7z

*hug*

Just one BIG mistake you did. SM does not require "Serial Strip" at all. I just used Aqqh animations (with granted his/her permission) from "Serial Strip". I created "SM" because "Serial Strip" is too old and I didn't see updates for multi-actors actions. SM can manage unlimited amount of actors. And they don't redress after SL-animation until command for get dressed.

Sorry, that I created some mess in downloads section: I will repack installs in two archives - old 1.09 and new 2.xx - with adding fo-mod installer functionality: choices to install "SOS patch", "Demo", etc...

To resolve issue correct:

1. Just download and install StripManager_v1_0_09.7z

2. (optional if SOS is used) vlkStripSOS_patch.7z must be placed AFTER vlkStrip.esm

If "Demo" is used, it positionong in load order has no matter.

attachicon.gifStrip.png

Kind Regards.

Aww, i should get the New Version too, yes i did see i use the old one 1.1 or so. =^..^=

So i guess he has the esp FIle now, so or so, and.. okeey i will download the New one. I guess mine is 1 year old already. *laughes*

Greetings,

- Khajii

Aww, i should get the New Version too, yes i did see i use the old one 1.1 or so. =^..^=

So i guess he has the esp FIle now, so or so, and.. okeey i will download the New one. I guess mine is 1 year old already. *laughes*

Greetings,

- Khajii

Khajii, wait till tomorrow. ;)

I will repack v1 and v2 for eliminating mess.

v1 no more supported or updated, i leave it for 'old' mods that utilize it functionality.

v2 already has my own 'strip boots' animation in addition to ones that were made by Aqqh, also I have did a little update for SM II Demo: two keys can be defined, one for strip actor that in crosshair (or self, if no such actor), another, contrary, to dress. Will post this update tomorrow.

Kind Regards.

ty maybe u can help with 1 more thing befor u get off ?

FNIS Behavior V6.3 XXL   2/21/2017 2:13:07 AM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
>>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading Amputator V6.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 78 alternate animations) ...
Reading AnimalFollower V0.01 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading ArmBinderCombat V1.03  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 59 alternate animations) ...
Reading Beastess V0.1 ...
Reading BeeingFemale V2.8 ...
Reading Bestialityrap V?.? ...
Reading BreakUndiesPlus V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 40 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDAlternat Animation prefix used twice

ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  35 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\DD\FNIS_DD_List.txt):  AAprefix abc

i have the most up to date sexlabs to

ty maybe u can help with 1 more thing befor u get off ?

FNIS Behavior V6.3 XXL   2/21/2017 2:13:07 AM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
>>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading Amputator V6.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 78 alternate animations) ...
Reading AnimalFollower V0.01 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading ArmBinderCombat V1.03  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 59 alternate animations) ...
Reading Beastess V0.1 ...
Reading BeeingFemale V2.8 ...
Reading Bestialityrap V?.? ...
Reading BreakUndiesPlus V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 40 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDAlternat Animation prefix used twice

ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  35 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\DD\FNIS_DD_List.txt):  AAprefix abc

i have the most up to date sexlabs to

I do not use XXL version of FNIS and question must be addressed to Fore.

But I see that you didn't select nor "GENDER Specific Animations" nor "SKELTON Arm Fix". Maybe this has matter in your case?

Kind Regards.

Archived