[SEARCH] E'lara (Hunted: The Demon's Forge) Armor for CBBE body

I found this on another site, and tried to download it but the link on that to download is no longer valid/working. I tried contacting diegoforfun (the guy who ported it, or converted it or whatever) and he hasn't been on to give me any headway. His thread only has the same link as the Sky TM site, which is once again, not valid.

I asked this in the old ask thread before that closed down with no answers, but does anyone know another valid link for the mod download or is willing to upload it here until diego can come back and get this sorted out? Anything would be appreciated.

Edit 1: Thanks to PNo4 for the UNPB version, if anyone has the CBBE version I'd still appreciate it.

diegoforfun has that armor here on LL not sure if the download is still active or not.

Yeah I already said it's just the same link on his thread here on LL, and that he's been gone for a month and a half now (and I PM'd him about it at least a month ago). I'm just concerned that he's not gonna come back on, at least not for quite some time if he's already been gone for a long as he has.

I wasn't even aware there was another version of the armor, I had just assumed that there was only a CBBE version. I can try this out and see how it looks in game because at the very worst it's just not going to conform to my character's body shape (I don't care about it crashing my game since there's already like 80 other mods contributing to my game crashing).

Also since I don't want to make another thread this soon, do either of you know what adds in this what appears to be a sneaking animation? I don't think it's the beastess sneak animation.

Archived