Quick question about female bodies

Yeah it's not just for CBBE anymore which is why I started converting stuff with it's outfit studio if it was still CBBE only I wouldn't of even touched it. It has UUNP which replaced UNP it also have the special body which has the HDT vagina and it has CBBE body types as well as many other body types to choose from that are from other games like oblivion. You can also add more types when you find them as well.

Yeah it's not just for CBBE anymore which is why I started converting stuff with it's outfit studio if it was still CBBE only I wouldn't of even touched it. It has UUNP which replaced UNP it also have the special body which has the HDT vagina and it has CBBE body types as well as many other body types to choose from that are from other games like oblivion. You can also add more types when you find them as well.

Alright, thanks! :)

Archived