Hmm.....

there's something oddly familiar about those screenshots. Can't quite put my finger on it, but I know there's something about them I've seen before :dodgy:

LOL..... nice work man. Pamela Anderson better watch her ass :P

Trykz

Oh My Fucking God, Man... That skeleton hands supporting her tits are fucking hooooot! I'm gonna try it even if I'm not going to use it, since I use CBBE SSH that's more ''realistic'' but this is worth a try with ASX

Brilliant stuff! My wife usually just rolls her eyes when she sees a new skimpy/booby/jiggly mod, but your grabby skeleton armor made her laugh out loud. I figure with the 250% breast size, the springs on those skeletal arms have to be made of Skyforge steel.

If I had any help to offer I'd do it like a shot. As is it I can only applaud and say "Keep it up!":D

quick question. Is it possible to use just the 250% skeleton to achieve the same effect with the armors or do I need the body files too? While I love the body, I prefer my bodyslide body and shy away from Cherry's BBP as my breasts tend to float. But this version of the Lady Death armor is just too good to pass up.

Added 4 neck pieces that should cover the seams for people not using 100% weight slider. They replace the regular silver necklaces and can thus be crafted and obtained like any other necklaces.

quick question. Is it possible to use just the 250% skeleton to achieve the same effect with the armors or do I need the body files too? While I love the body' date=' I prefer my bodyslide body and shy away from Cherry's BBP as my breasts tend to float. But this version of the Lady Death armor is just too good to pass up.

[/quote']

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking.

The 250% skeleton affects ALL bbp bodies and armors, not just those using my body type. (It however doesn't affect bodies or armors that do not use bouncing breasts)

You do not NEED to install the PSB body to install the Lady Death armor. If you only install the armor what will happen is that when you are naked you will have your own body, but when you equip the lady death armor, my body will show up under the armor.

Hopefully that answered your question ;)

Thanks. I noticed you used bodyslide to create the body and compared it to mine and they're fairly similar so the difference between armored and naked won't be too different for me. BBP tends to make my breasts float so I don't use it for my naked character and have been shying away from BBP armors but yours are just too good to pass up. Thanks again.