How do I disable warnings in CK?

Bounty228

Haven't had much of an issue with the warnings and such for Fallout 4's CK until I decided to mod FROST. This crap started popping up as rename every single cell one by one after clicking okay. It seems the usual bBlockMessageBoxes in the 'Ol ini doesn't seem to do the trick and google isn't coming up with results. May I inquire anyones assistance with this matter? Or does this box not have an off switch?

Isn't warnings loading a .ESP/.ESM's normal that you click yes to all to get past as they don't mean anything. It's what I always saw when people asked about the warning messages. I just tested by loading a .ESP and it had about 10 masterfile type errors.

Typically whenever I see a warning it's when a drastic change from the masterfiles has taken place in an ESP, such as FROST. But yeah, I think I will just wait for when the mod gets stable to do what I was hoping of doing.

usually i disable warnings by fixing the required item ;P

i also tend to colour code stuff in the warnings so its easier to sift through. just loading the main fallout4.esm creates 460 errors most of which the devs could of took an extra 10 mins to fix before releasing.

usually i test my own mod versions on the fallout4.esm modded to reduce the error throw backs which in-turn makes it even easier to figure out as 460 errors before any mods makes it an insane mess to deal with. not even attempted to check other DLC yet tbh

but good luck on your quest you can always close the box too

Archived