Mirror Existing R Bone Weight to L?

pokute

For my current body mesh, I need to copy the bone weights for Breast R, and mirror them to Breast L.  Are there any good or easy ways to do this? Can this be done with Outfit Studio? Or do I need more advanced tools?

The reason is there are some irregularities in the Breast L bone weight that become very apparent when the mesh is stretched and moving. Breast R, however, looks great.

I've tried hand painting the bone weights for Breast L, but it tends to make the left breast move differently than the right.

You would more in likely end up with the left boob stretching to the right breast bone because the left boob would now be attached to the right breast bone. Might also cause other oddities. Like when one of the arm bone nodes gets attached to to hip when you move the arms the spot where the arm is attached to the hip will stretch up towards the arm.

Archived