Lady Body Armor Pack v1.1 (ENG) - July 08, 2012

Just in case somebody is interested in a version including Krista´s newest creation Demon Arcana and Keaira I´ve uploaded a version containing both armors as well as some of the armors included in the Lady Body 1.4 main file itself (Thieves Guild Leader, Underworld and Studded Armor).

I´ve created this package for my personal use. I´m running Skyrim with a custom race using LB as well as some followers based on LB, so the armor replacers in the original LB 1.4 package are not present in my setup, also the LB body texture files used by the armor sets are included. I needed to change the path for the Blood Mage set, so the LB set can be used together with Alan´s BBP Armor Pack and it´s latest updates where a CBBE version of Blood Mage is included. All texture paths in the nif files now point to the included body textures.

Part 1 new link (Mediafire)

Part 2 (Mediafire)

Part 3 (Mediafire)

@holmenknollen

Just a heads up to let you know that part1 is wrong' date=' seems you uploaded part3 twice but looking forward to seeing this thanks

[/quote']

Same.

Damn, how did you do that? I wanted to use LB so badly, but I didn't want it to replace everything, just use it as a custom race. Looking forward to it!

@holmenknollen

Just a heads up to let you know that part1 is wrong' date=' seems you uploaded part3 twice but looking forward to seeing this thanks

[/quote']

Same.

Damn, how did you do that? I wanted to use LB so badly, but I didn't want it to replace everything, just use it as a custom race. Looking forward to it!

I´ve corrected the link for part 1 and I´ll upload my modified race later this day. So far there is still a bug found in the hand texturing when used together with the YII-Techniques-Labors Childrens of the Sky mod and I cannot figure out why.

Ok, upload was fast :), so here´s the link to Nidia Race Revamped using LB 1.4 with the optional pubic hair mesh and the HD Head.

Link (Mediafire)

As already posted before there is an incompatibility with with the Childrens of the Sky mod when using the xvisionchildren.esp which comes along with that mod. All male NPC hands are messed up then, there is a visible gap between hand and forearm. Using the old Ashen Girls mod instead worked for me, the playable childrens (YChildren of the Sky.esp) nevertheless do work. As I do not have Dawnguard (yet) I´m not sure if the race will be compatible as it is, just saw that Trykz updated his races for compatibility reasons.

Edit:

The problem with the xvisionchildren.esp seems to be related to another conflict. I did a fresh install of Skyrim and by now it seems to work well, no more hands that are cut off. Btw, my Nidia char can at least transform to a vampire lord, nothing strange so far with Dawnguard, finally the purchase on steam worked :)

These are all amazing. Pretty cool that it has a total conversion for vanilla included.

Kind of shitty choice to make between this and every other armor mod; at least cbbe and unp are slightly compatible with each other in just changing body shape and not too big of an issue on skin texture unless everything is exposed.

Really Good V4 conversion. I would use this as a base for upcoming conversions if it had BBP support with a wider slider range. Right now don't see much difference between min and max.

I might have to have a go at converting a V4 body as well. Of all the body mods I've seen this is by far the most proportionate with cleanest seams.

Here's an english translation of the Lady Body 1.6 esp I made. Now I'm a complete newbie at this and I havn't tested it more then checking the names of some npcs so shout if there's something not translated correctly/at all.

Since this is just a translation all credit goes to the original author of this mod (Kris†a™)

hi. want to tell you one interesting thing

body "lady body" is very beautiful (soon i try it :D)

actually i use a fusion (simple install with NMM) between "CHSBHC body" for BBB effect and "UNPB" for medium breast (unp body have little breast, CBBE big breast and very big butt!). all merge with "UNP Replacer Configuration Package" for better texture

i love the armour for "lady body", so i make a try.

yes! have installed all the armour LB in my skyrim

CTD?

bad mesh?

invisible armour?

NOPE!:D

it works :D:D:D

only a small imperfection (at least i see as well)

armour fix in my pg 80-90% well

are there any "dirtying" graphics (but what i want? at the bottom is for another type of body!!!!!)

the armour fits good 99% is "Blood Mage Armor (by Kris†a™)"

hope this info result useful

• 2 years later...