CONTENT

UPDATE LOG

• Version 1.1
    • Updated Panties Collection & Bottes Fortes to 1.21
    • Added Yarl Clothes 1.1
    • Added the new clothing to the Riverwood Trader
    • Added Tanning Rack for convenience to Anise's Cabin

CONFLICTS

• Not compatible with the above mentioned original (single) Lady Body Armor mods!
  • For the sake of easy handling simply uninstall all old versions completely before installing this one!
  • Mods which (heavily) modify Lucan Valerius (Riverwood Trader) and/or his merchant chest
  • Mods which (heavily) modify the area around Anise's Cabin

REQUIREMENTS

INSTALLATION

• EITHER "Add Mod from File" with Nexus Mod Manager and select the 7z archive overwriting existing files
  • OR Unpack the contents of the 7z-file to your Skyrim\data directory overwriting existing files
  • THEN enable the ESP in the Skyrim Launcher or NMM
  • Rest in pieces!

DESCRIPTION / FEATURES

• FIXED: all relevant meshes are now textured from both sides preventing "see-through" parts from certain angles
  • FIXED: textures of alpha enabled meshes turning dark/black when standing near shadow casting light sources
  • ADJUSTED: all biped slots for maximum combinability following the official recommendation

• NEW: Completely new ESP made from scratch
    • None of the pieces is enchanted by default
    • Instead all parts can be enchanted individually
    • All sets should profit from the respective Light and Heavy Armor Perks
    • All pieces given sensible weight, armor rating and value

[*]Complete armor sets:

• Added a tiara (as helmet) from the Lady Jewelry Mod to each set
    • Rappelz Set was also completed with matching gloves from the Lydia Set

[*]Smithing:

• Lydia Set counts as Hide Material (no requirement)
    • Lady Bat Set counts as Leather Material (no requirement)
    • Rappelz Set counts as Elven Material (requires Elven Smithing)
    • Divine Set Heavy counts as Steel Material (requires Steel Smithing)
    • Divine Set Light counts as Scaled Material (requires Advanced Armor Smithing)

[*]Purchasing the clothing and jewelry at the Riverwood Trader:

• 3 pairs of Earrings
    • 4 Tiaras
    • Blood Mage Outfit
    • 2 pairs of Knee Boots
    • 9 single Panties
    • 4 different Bikinis (4 Bras with 4 Panties)
    • 3 Yarl Clothes (Dress, Boots & Cuffs)
    • 5 Stockings

CREDITS / THANKS

DOWNLOAD v1.1 (zippyshare.com)

DOWNLOAD v1.1 (load.to)

DOWNLOAD v1.1 (datei.to)

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND USING ADBLOCKERS OR THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON MIGHT BE HARD TO FIND

ARCHIVED VERSIONS (won't be reuploaded, if deleted)

•FIXED: textures of alpha enabled meshes turning dark/black when standing near shadow casting light sources.

You mind me asking how you fix this it bugs the crap out of me. Oh and thumbs up on any mod work for LB :P. Doesn't get much love due to the uv mapping and Kris†a™'s .esp removing races.

•FIXED: textures of alpha enabled meshes turning dark/black when standing near shadow casting light sources.

You mind me asking how you fix this it bugs the crap out of me. Oh and thumbs up on any mod work for LB :P. Doesn't get much love due to the uv mapping and Kris†a™'s .esp removing races.

for meshes with NIAlphaProperties

in BSLightingShaderProperties

Add the ShaderFlag SLSF2_Assume_Shadowmask to the Shader Flags 2

"This way the meshes with transparency won't loose their colour (won't turn black) when close to a lightins source."

source

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Creating_an_armour_for_Skyrim._Part_2#Add_transparency

I updated the starting post with new mirrors. One for the Armor Pack and one for the original Lady Body v1.4 from Nexus. I also advise you to use adblockers, when browsing the sites, because else the download button might be hard to find. I can't really imagine how you would be browsing without one in these days. The internet is infested with ads all over the place.

There is one more mirror for the Lady Body Mod v1.4 coming. I'm about to upload it right now to jumbofiles.com.

Jumbofiles is up now.

I assume, that you're somewhat familiar with the folder structure of Bethesda games and know how to install mods in general.

Inside the Lady Body zip file is a folder called "data".

You can either copy the "data" folder to your Skyrim install folder or you can copy the content of the data folder itself (which is "meshes", "textures" and the "Lady Body.esp") to your Skyrim data folder overwriting the files, if asked.

You also have to activate the "Lady Body.esp" file afterwards in your Skyrim launcher or the Nexus Mod Manager and preferably put it all the way to the end of your load order. If you followed these steps, you should be set.

Not activating the ESP file or not putting it at the end of your load order is usually the cause of the issue you've experienced.

I see Krista is still kicking. That is good. Also, thanks for sharing and updating information, loverslab987.

Now, I know there were some undocumented "features" with Lady body replacer in the past, like changed Lydia behavior and unlimited rings "cheat". Is it still present in current version of mod?

• 2 weeks later...

feel left out.. 1 download for the Lady Body is dead' date=' another just links me to an .exe and I never install unknown .exe files and the links therein are no help either cause the link to the first one.. signup required.

[/quote']

i try add the file here but wont let me just sign up for russians site its save and us google chrome it will make the page english right away :)

Hope there is an update soon with the Keira and Arcana armor. For some reason the original seperated ones don't work for me but this one does.

Body used in the Arcana armor version 1.5 (which is still being tested).

Krista has promised to fix, just have to wait.

sorry for my bad English ;(