Body textures(?) issues - Seams and clothes

aethernus

Hello everyone.

I should start by mentioning i'm a complete newb to modding in skyrim, and probably have installed a ton of mods and made a huge mess of my game.

I'm letting you know this because it's 100% my fault this happened and therefore I completely understand if nobody wants to waste any time helping me on these minor issues.

I should also mention (and I'm not ashamed of it) the mod in question is the high heels one, because of reasons.

On the off chance that there is someone out there kind enough to help a newb out, here's my 2 issues:

1 - The ankle/foot seam I've been experiencing is an actual gap between the foot and the rest of the leg (see screenshot)

2 - Some leg textures on clothes (see on the same screenshot) is transparent? It starts working just fine with some chest clothes on however, for example Vixen clothes mod; if i equip the chest of that mod, along with the heels in the screenshot (which is NOT Vixen mod) the textures work as intended and are no longer bugged.

Again, this is most likely due to the ton of mods I've installed and are therefore conflicting. I can leave a list of my mods (currently 65) or if you can give me any hints on how can a newb repair that seam and possibly the 2nd issue, i'll be happy to look into it.

Thanks

post-1628744-0-41267200-1483651216_thumb.jpg

About the stocking textures - they are not transparent, they are inside of your characters leg - aka they clip. The reason why it works fine while you have armor equpied is cuz armor resize the legs of your character and makes them smaller. If you want to have stocking work without an armor make sure your character body is exactly the same type as the armor.

About the stocking textures - they are not transparent, they are inside of your characters leg - aka they clip. The reason why it works fine while you have armor equpied is cuz armor resize the legs of your character and makes them smaller. If you want to have stocking work without an armor make sure your character body is exactly the same type as the armor.

ohh right that explains a lot. I dont suppose there's an easy way of resizing that characters body then?

I've tried setsize (which didnt do anything) and setscale (which didnt work)

Thanks for the hint by the way

There no way to fix it ingame, you need to change body files or armor files.

setsize? if you want to use armor for body x on body y, you have to convert it

170105112246758473.jpg

170105112240974237.jpg

not much clipping because smaller body, that's another story with unpb

170105112252314857.jpg

Thanks for the quick info. is changing the body/armor files hard to do?

Or how do I convert it, is it hard aswell?

Cheers guys

Archived