BodySlider UNPB and Racemenu Question

Molevalence

Hello everyone. Thanks to member Ktaz (s)he gave me a great tutorial on how bodyslide works per say and (s)he helped me out with getting the Devious Devices to appear on my character again and not longer the invisible body. Thank you again Ktaz!

I seem to be having a small problem with the Racemenu Morph function. From all the videos and Ktaz's tutorial (s)he gave me it appears on the lower left hand side next to the "Batch Build" button. Mine however does not say "Racemenu Morph" mine just says "Build Morphs". I double checked the list and requirements for the use of bodyslider and even reinstalled my skeleton and racemenu but I cannot get that "Racemenu Morph" to appear. People also said in past forums that there is a Racemenu Morph plugin but I am not sure if that is a separate mod entirely or if it's built into to Bodyslider. I have searched but to no avail.

I do not want to keep messaging Ktas about this issue as (s)he has helped me out much already and did not want to be a nuisance so if anyone in the community could give me an idea where to start or how to get this morph function fixed would be fantastic. Thank you for your time. :)

Update: I also wanted to ask this because when I try to use the UUNP morphs in the character creation menu it CTD's if I touch any sliders. I assume this is related to my previous question.

Yes in the new versions of Bodyslide the "Racemenu Morphs" name was change to "Build Morphs" (box is in the same location and does the same thing). The reason was (no clue ask Ousinus why he changed it).

I do recommend that if you are going to use in game morphs that you use the preset "-Zero Sliders-"

post-321913-0-55439300-1483567265_thumb.jpg

The Racemenu Morphs in game are enabled by having the Racemenu.esp and the RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp files active in your load order.

The RacemenuMorphsUUNP.esp is packaged with Bodyslide (along with a prebuilt body and morphs if you so choose during the install).

post-321913-0-36764600-1483567995_thumb.jpg

I mentioned GameFever's Lazyboy sets... here are some links.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69562/? - CT77's Remodeled armor set in UUNP (has a Lazyboy set available).

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/2205977/?tb=mods&pUp=1 - the rest of GameFever's stuff on Nexus.

Additional Shit

Note: if you use the ZeroSlider (or Base Shape) option all of the female characters in game will have the default shape. You can use Bodygen config files to allow character to have different shapes via racemenu.

Simple BodyGen option (skyrim).7z

This is a simple set of commands for racemenu to apply shapes to the females included in the skryim.esm, dawnguard.esm, and dragonborn.esm

Morph options are set to:

All|Female=Body - this will apply to all races

Template options are set to:

Body=UNP Low@ 0:1 | UNP High@ 0:1 | UNPB Low@ 0:1 | UNPB High@ 0:1 | UNP Perky Low@ 0:1 | UNP Perky High@ 0:1 | UNP Pushup Low@ 0:1 | UNP Pushup High@ 0:1 | UNPetite Low@ 0:1 | UNPetite High@ 0:1 | Demonfet Low@ 0:1 | Demonfet High@ 0:1 | Dream Girl Low@ 0:1 | Dream Girl High@ 0:1 | Leito Low@ 0:1 | Leito High@ 0:1 | Top Model Low@ 0:1 | Top Model High@ 0:1 | UN7B Low@ 0:1 | UN7B High@ 0:1 | UNPC Low@ 0:1 | UNPC High@ 0:1 | UNPCM Low@ 0:1 | UNPCM High@ 0:1 | UNPF Low@ 0:1 | UNPF High@ 0:1 | UNPFx Low@ 0:1 | UNPFx High@ 0:1 | UNPK Low@ 0:1 | UNPK High@ 0:1 | UNPK Bonus Low@ 0:1 |UNPK Bonus High@ 0:1 | 7B Low@ 0:1 | 7B High@ 0:1 | 7B Bombshell Low@ 0:1 | 7B Bombshell High@ 0:1 | 7B Natural Low@ 0:1 | 7B Natural High@ 0:1 | 7B Cleavage Low@ 0:1 |7B Cleavage High@ 0:1 | 7B Bcup Low@ 0:1 | 7B Bcup High@ 0:1

This means that every female from that esp will have one of the above shapes applied to them.

Note: you can narrow down the range of template shapes to just one or keep it at almost all of the UUNP presets.

Note 2: the Morph options can be set per race (but I never mucked with it that much so if you want to say set specifics like Nord|Female=BodyA in the morph then set BodyA=UNPB Low@ 0:1 | UNPB High@ 0:1

Then set Breton|Female=BodyB in the morph then set BodyB=UNP Low@ 0:1 | UNP High@ 0:1

That would be possible as well.

The version I've uploaded is just a simple All and have it so the multiple shapes will be available (and racemenu will randomly apply them).... but that should get you started.

Yes in the new versions of Bodyslide the "Racemenu Morphs" name was change to "Build Morphs" (box is in the same location and does the same thing). The reason was (no clue ask Ousinus why he changed it).

I do recommend that if you are going to use in game morphs that you use the preset "-Zero Sliders-"

attachicon.gifBodyslide Basics.jpg

The Racemenu Morphs in game are enabled by having the Racemenu.esp and the RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp files active in your load order.

The RacemenuMorphsUUNP.esp is packaged with Bodyslide (along with a prebuilt body and morphs if you so choose during the install).

attachicon.gifMO Racemneu Basics.jpg

I mentioned GameFever's Lazyboy sets... here are some links.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69562/? - CT77's Remodeled armor set in UUNP (has a Lazyboy set available).

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/2205977/?tb=mods&pUp=1 - the rest of GameFever's stuff on Nexus.

Additional Shit

Note: if you use the ZeroSlider (or Base Shape) option all of the female characters in game will have the default shape. You can use Bodygen config files to allow character to have different shapes via racemenu.

attachicon.gifSimple BodyGen option (skyrim).7z

This is a simple set of commands for racemenu to apply shapes to the females included in the skryim.esm, dawnguard.esm, and dragonborn.esm

Morph options are set to:

All|Female=Body - this will apply to all races

Template options are set to:

Body=UNP Low@ 0:1 | UNP High@ 0:1 | UNPB Low@ 0:1 | UNPB High@ 0:1 | UNP Perky Low@ 0:1 | UNP Perky High@ 0:1 | UNP Pushup Low@ 0:1 | UNP Pushup High@ 0:1 | UNPetite Low@ 0:1 | UNPetite High@ 0:1 | Demonfet Low@ 0:1 | Demonfet High@ 0:1 | Dream Girl Low@ 0:1 | Dream Girl High@ 0:1 | Leito Low@ 0:1 | Leito High@ 0:1 | Top Model Low@ 0:1 | Top Model High@ 0:1 | UN7B Low@ 0:1 | UN7B High@ 0:1 | UNPC Low@ 0:1 | UNPC High@ 0:1 | UNPCM Low@ 0:1 | UNPCM High@ 0:1 | UNPF Low@ 0:1 | UNPF High@ 0:1 | UNPFx Low@ 0:1 | UNPFx High@ 0:1 | UNPK Low@ 0:1 | UNPK High@ 0:1 | UNPK Bonus Low@ 0:1 |UNPK Bonus High@ 0:1 | 7B Low@ 0:1 | 7B High@ 0:1 | 7B Bombshell Low@ 0:1 | 7B Bombshell High@ 0:1 | 7B Natural Low@ 0:1 | 7B Natural High@ 0:1 | 7B Cleavage Low@ 0:1 |7B Cleavage High@ 0:1 | 7B Bcup Low@ 0:1 | 7B Bcup High@ 0:1

This means that every female from that esp will have one of the above shapes applied to them.

Note: you can narrow down the range of template shapes to just one or keep it at almost all of the UUNP presets.

Note 2: the Morph options can be set per race (but I never mucked with it that much so if you want to say set specifics like Nord|Female=BodyA in the morph then set BodyA=UNPB Low@ 0:1 | UNPB High@ 0:1

Then set Breton|Female=BodyB in the morph then set BodyB=UNP Low@ 0:1 | UNP High@ 0:1

That would be possible as well.

The version I've uploaded is just a simple All and have it so the multiple shapes will be available (and racemenu will randomly apply them).... but that should get you started.

Thank you for this. I think this may have answered the questions I had. Hopefully now I can take that info and add get this working. I got the items to appear on my character but I had some clipping issues where some items molded into the character textures. If I could use the UUNP sliders in game without CTD I think I would have the issue solved as well. :)

Archived