mittens boots and more are invisable

LeonDemon6

so as i use alot of devious devices plugins and such . i need some help with a problem some of the devices for example mittens and equine boots are invisible. i do have wrye bash but i dont know how to use it so it tells me what files are missing

heres a example of what happens alot of the time

post-1523913-0-71511900-1483327959_thumb.jpg

UPDATE: i have tried reinstalling it manually using a different body type and using the nexus mod organizer nothing so far has worked

are the gloves and boots from the main game or are they mods?if mods try placing them last in your load order below devices.i remember i also uninstalled a skimpy armor and cloths mode and the same thing went wrong.anyway hope it helps.

ok so its the one from the mod devious devices. next they were the first thing i put on and they made the hands disapear for the mittens and the fore leg for the boots ( note the chastisty belt and chastisty brest plates dont show up either reffuring to their models) oh and uninstalling and reinstalling has been done.... 4 times il put my list of mods here

00 Skyrim.esm

•  01 Update.esm

•  02 SexLab.esm [Version 1.62]

•  03 SexLabAroused.esm

•  04 ApachiiHair.esm

•  05 SuccubusFollower.esp

•  06 hdtHighHeel.esm

•  07 ZaZAnimationPack.esm

•  08 Devious Devices - Assets.esm [Version 2.8.3]

•  09 Devious Devices - Integration.esm

•  0A Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

•  0B SkyUI.esp

•  0C RaceMenu.esp

•  0D RaceMenuPlugin.esp

•  0E SimpleSlavery.esp

•  0F 3BeautifulFollowers.esp

•  10 xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

•  11 FNIS.esp

•  12 Captured Dreams.esp

•  13 falkreath house.esp

•  14 Darklilith.esp

•  15 NiruinsBusinessPlan.esp

•  16 Spanking.esp

•  17 holy smite.esp

•  18 XPMSE.esp

•  19 Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

•  1A ZazResources.esp

•  1B Devious Deviants.esp

99.9999998% of invisible devices are due to not building it in bodyslide as is required. If you haven't run it, do so. If you have then it may have something to do with texturing.

im guessing this means running body slides and installing the body type and such? if so then i did that the body type i did was cbbe

99.9999998% of invisible devices are due to not building it in bodyslide as is required. If you haven't run it, do so. If you have then it may have something to do with texturing.

im guessing this means running body slides and installing the body type and such? if so then i did that the body type i did was cbbe

Strange. I wonder if it has anything to do with the device hider? Lately its been turning certain clothing pieces of mine invisible but I never had trouble with restraints.

Strange. I wonder if it has anything to do with the device hider? Lately its been turning certain clothing pieces of mine invisible but I never had trouble with restraints.

device hider? i havent seen that on any of the menu's

In the DDI menu in the devices underneath section. I think bodyslide is bugged or you may have done it wrong. There is a guide on fixing transparency but I can't seem to find it.

alrright il test it. also iv decided to reinstalll all the devious decices related mods

In the DDI menu in the devices underneath section. I think bodyslide is bugged or you may have done it wrong. There is a guide on fixing transparency but I can't seem to find it.

sooo update tryed reinstalling it and now well.... it wont even show the menu or animations...damn

edit: and restored the back up tell me if you find the guide fixing it

to fix the devious devices that are "gone" you need to batch build, its in the lower left corner. not the build button that u can use to build the individual body peices. id also prolly build the morphs too, cause.... why not so check that before u hit batch build. after you batch build just make sure it goes through all the relivent dda and ddx gear and you should be fine when u load it up. maybe make a batch patch with wryebash and run fnis just for good measure. best of luck.

to fix the devious devices that are "gone" you need to batch build, its in the lower left corner. not the build button that u can use to build the individual body peices. id also prolly build the morphs too, cause.... why not so check that before u hit batch build. after you batch build just make sure it goes through all the relivent dda and ddx gear and you should be fine when u load it up. maybe make a batch patch with wryebash and run fnis just for good measure. best of luck.

so when im doing this am i suppose to see any thing else becides the things listed

post-1523913-0-56764500-1483479054_thumb.png

so when im doing this am i suppose to see any thing else becides the things listed

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

Yes, you should see a lot of things related to devious devices.

oh.... i dont i only see that... shoul i have another thing installed or should be looking for files i need to add ?

oh.... i dont i only see that... shoul i have another thing installed or should be looking for files i need to add ?

You may need to turn off the group filter you have on.

i did so  but i still didnt see any thing for dda, x, or i any other ideas i know that this is how to fix it though

wait would this mod help http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/539-devious-assets-and-expansion-for-bodyslide-cbbe-hdt/

i did so  but i still didnt see any thing for dda, x, or i any other ideas i know that this is how to fix it though

wait would this mod help http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/539-devious-assets-and-expansion-for-bodyslide-cbbe-hdt/

HAZA PROGRESS so far i can see some things that i couldent before but theres still alot to go

also got some clipping issues but hey progress is progress

Archived