Any way to prevent grass clipping though objects?

Lateraliss

I finally figured out how to lower the ground so that there weren't those ugly lumps on the road in Sanctuary. I am still having some issues with grass clipping through the streets, and also in some of the buildings I laid down.

Is there some way of preventing this from happening?

post-1290470-0-65418300-1482980082_thumb.jpg

You would think that beth would have made something to hide grass if something is sitting over it but nope. That pic looks like sanctuary hills, there are some sanctuary makeover mods out there to get rid of all the ugly stuff in sanctuary but they all have bugs. I don't think we will see better quality mods until the CK is updated again which who knows when that is.

I believe they thought or intended it to look like grass was coming up through cracks. Anway the question was is there a way to prevent clipping. There isn't. If you want the grass removed, there are mods that clean up settlements but only those areas would be cleaned up. That can do a decent job but if you make a mistake you can delete something you need or want. You should be able to enter the CK and find the spots in the game and edit the cell and remove those much more reliable and best of all they will be removed permanently (when you save the esp of your work) and others can get the same.  It is a great way to make changes you feel is needed for the game to the settlements or really anywhere in the game.

Archived