Another MNC No Penis Question

AtomicJukebox

Like many people I have searched up, I have a problem with the junk on the creatures of MNC showing up.

The animations all work fine but none of the hentai creatures have their junk.

I have tried installing everything fresh, but I wasn't aware that you aren't supposed to install "nude creatures" along with "more nasty critters." I think that's the problem because the game is always telling me that the nude creatures downgrade is not supported.

So I guess I'll probably have to delete all the files of both and reinstall just the MNC to get it to all work properly? If so, how do I go about doing that without destroying other mods? I don't have a lot of things that affect creatures; just the "creature framework," "FNIS creature pack," "MNC," and "nude creatures."

Like many people I have searched up, I have a problem with the junk on the creatures of MNC showing up.

The animations all work fine but none of the hentai creatures have their junk.

I have tried installing everything fresh, but I wasn't aware that you aren't supposed to install "nude creatures" along with "more nasty critters." I think that's the problem because the game is always telling me that the nude creatures downgrade is not supported.

So I guess I'll probably have to delete all the files of both and reinstall just the MNC to get it to all work properly? If so, how do I go about doing that without destroying other mods? I don't have a lot of things that affect creatures; just the "creature framework," "FNIS creature pack," "MNC," and "nude creatures."

You only need MNC.  Nude creatures is included with MNC (as is Creature Framework).  You only need to install Nude Creatures or Creature Framework separately if there has been an update (CF has released several updates since MNC's last release, so installing that would be a benefit, but is not required).  I have a post with the steps I use to activate SL, MNC, & CF on a new character, and it has ALWAYS worked for me - all creatures have their schlongs available for animations with only 1 rare exception.   It's a mod-added horse in Riverwood from the ETAC mod - for some reason it will sometimes not get a schlong until you hit it with the SexLab Aroused Redux arousal check ('N' key by default) and from then on it's fine.  Take a look at my sig for the link to the post.  Again, those work (for me) when creating a new character.  If you are trying to install this on an existing save, most people have better luck going into Creature Framework and resetting the plugins (not sure of that actual name of the preference/reset, not at my game machine currently).

1 other caveat with those steps - I do not use hentai creatures included with MNC, however that should not matter.  Others that use HC have done my steps and succeeded in getting schlongs when they were having issues before.

Archived