Pinned belly and dong? No nude creatures?

I recently did a fresh reinstall of skyrim, mod organizer, and all my mods, I think I made a mistake in reapplying some of them because I have come across 2 issues.

1) Whenever I go into a sexlab animation, both the female and model glitch out in different ways. For the male his body moves to fit the animation except his penis, which just floats stretched out beyond his body, and wont move no matter if I change position. The rest of his body animates fine. Females have an identical problem but instead with their belly which can stretch so much that it looks like a spike.

2) I installed MNC and Creature Features, but when I try beastiality the creature's model doesnt change so meaning animals dont have a penis entirely. I tried installing nude creatures, but on the page it says MNC makes it redundant now, and when I did try applying it I just started to crash so I removed it. 

Some details about the nude mods I use, SOS, CBBE HDT TBBP. The jiggle is working as intended. I remember having a similar problem the first time I set up these mods, i forgot how to fix it. Yes I have made sure I run FNIS for users before I start. Does anyone have any ideas on where these issues may be coming from? On one hand female bellies and junk just floats while the rest of the body animates, and on the other side creatures wont have a penis no matter what, and I tried removing aroused creatures.  

The first sounds like a skeleton problem. Use XPMSE 3.90. Maybe check if you have physics installed properly.

For the second, you don't need Creature features (tbh, I don't even know what that is). Make sure you have the latest Creature framework installed and overwriting MNC (the one in MNC is outdated. Actually you can remove this from the mod in MO entirely.). Also, if you use Immersive creatures or SkyTEST, you need to install Bad Dog's patches as well.

There is some option in Creature framework to reset the animals. Sometimes that helps too.

Oh Ive already tried reinstalling the skeleton, but all that does is make everyone tpose and it forces me to reinstall all the mods that rely on it, problem didnt go away. 

I think I got t pose because I have a custom idle animation, so when I reinstall the skeleton it overrides the animation. I am defiantly activating FNIS for users and checking for updates. Im not sure how to make things "not" override the skeleton because I have to override the skeleton with realistic forces to remove the tpose. 

Also with the creatures it seems to only apply to specfic ones. Chaurus, dogs, and horses dont have penis's but more humanoid creatures do like Dragur and Gargoyles. Am I missing some sort of expansion pack? I have MNC, creatures features, and creature framework.  

Is the custom animation listed under FNIS when you generate it? For example I always use the Running with bow, so I check that. In my current game I also have Sexy Move, but my skeleton is still at the bottom of my list on the left panel of MO. It overwrites several mods and still everything works. It overwrites:

- Physics

- SOS

- Joy of Perspective

You also have to check "Skeleton Arm Fix".

You really should put it at the end of the list.

As for the creatures, drop Creature features, as I said, you don't need it. I checked in Creature Framework, Chaurus and dogs get their junk from MNC. MNC should be overwritten by:

- Creature Framework

- JContainers

- SLAL Animation by Leito (for Giant fix, optional)

- Bad Dog's Immersive creatures (if you have it, optional)

That's all. Nude creatures are in MNC already.

If it still not working, write down all the versions of all mods involved. Also post your load order.

Archived