Broken Textures On Armor

awdb857oaw

I have the ADEC Alduin Armor UUNP Conversion in my game. I went to equip the armor, but the textures are invisible in game. In bodyslide the textures a very transparent. I have the More Dramatic Alduin Texture  installed but the texture the armor uses is almost transparent as well. I have tried Blue Alduin as well, but it seems that every mod that makes Alduin glow has transparent textures that give me this issue.

Does anyone know how to fix this and have the armor visible and glow?

post-1106958-0-94491300-1482347518_thumb.png

post-1106958-0-07547400-1482347726_thumb.png

Back up texture file next make a copy of the texture then make another one load one of them into gimp2 lasso the whole texture box and connect it all. Then use colorize and change the color to white or black and then overwrite .dds file now take the other unaltered one and drop it on top of the altered one and overwrite .dds file. Go into game and see if that fixes it.

Archived