[Sims 4] Anarcis' Animations for WickedWhims [22 april. 2024: +15 NEW ANIMATIONS!]

15 hours ago, forlight123 said:

Hello. I downloaded the zip (free version) and it's the same package that I have from last update - did you forget to update the zip with the latest free version?

Thank you for any help.

Well, that shouldn't be the case. Do any of the listed new animations not show up?

On 2/19/2022 at 11:05 AM, Anarcis said:

That works, I suppose, but the XML generates a dildo in place. Not sure how that's failing to happen in your case. Where in the mod folder do you store the dildo CC?

perhaps my game is out of date, i store my mods in the original folder of the mods, just the file without any other folders.

20 hours ago, DeadlyShadow said:

perhaps my game is out of date, i store my mods in the original folder of the mods, just the file without any other folders.

Maybe! I'm not exactly sure how older versions interfere, but your mod folder sounds like the way I would index it

• Anarcis changed the title to [Sims 4] Anarcis' Animations for WickedWhims [24/02/2022: +13 New Animations!]

Hello there LL, time, I think, for a new free update! All of these animations were previously exclusive to my Patreon. If you like what I do and want more it, multiple animations per week, not to mention access to my erotic comic and video game work, have a look!

Here's what's new here:

stuffitin.gif.e007d4907ddeddd84adae739a984f0b2.gif

Stuff It In

Sister animation to Ram it In and Shove it In, Stuff It In is an MF female-led vaginal interaction for Single and Double Beds, where the female very much takes charge!

hatefuck2spitefultongue.gif.fce2937d25b8caeda179c9db2636ea5c.gif

Hatefuck 2: Spiteful Tongue

In this second stage, titled Hatefuck 2: Spiteful Tongue, the argumentative wrestling of the previous stage has turned into angry tongue-wrestling, the mutual hatred transmuting into mutual lust. It's an MF/MM/FF Teasing scene for Floors!

pumpingpumpkin.gif.1af3e52539f2d5d5cd3b71350a1bf5ac.gif

pumpingpumpkinf.gif.6059109a2489a98e6c53f655b0dbfd58.gif

cummingpumpkin.gif.6252028d6895416d0bd8b8a2de477a06.gif

cummingpumpkinf.gif.1ce8ae9e2e9283c4c76a1a765621e9d1.gif

Pumping Pumpkin, Pumping Pumpkin (F), Cumming Pumpkin, Cumming Pumpkin (F)

Seasonal halloween interactions for Floor, Vaginal and Climax stages. No pumpkin required - spawns into place.

sauna3fingers.gif.507d17183bc0dfb5654324ff67ab6d14.gif

Sauna Strangers 3: Sweaty Fingers (3 variants)

The third installment has our sweaty sims going into Handjob mode, keyed for MMFF, MMMF and MFFF. It also splits up in two 2P animations: Sauna Strangers 3: Wet Jack (MM/MF) and Sauna Strangers 3: Sweaty Hole (MF/FF).

moodsconfidentcowgirl.gif.ca498bc14451b0f5801fedd64a3c09d8.gif

Moods: Confident Cowgirl

an MF Vaginal interaction for Beds where a self-absorbed female Sim simply can't spend a second on the actual lovemaking because of her all-encompassingly confident selfies. I'm sure you have sims like this.

wildride.gif.9d0705f8671cea083337c13d922d8162.gif

Wild Ride

It's an MF vaginal for Sofas and Loveseats for some passionate action

secretarial1.gif.d939a5b4c8e4552d7b54a9be9fba3a8b.gif

Secretarial 1: Evaluation

This series, called Secretarial, is basically about an employer leveraging power, perhaps dangling the possibility of a raise in exchange for... certain favors. This is the lead-in, called Secretarial 1: Evaluation, it's an MM/FF/MF Teasing situation (it goes all ways).

As for the location, I've made it slightly tricky. I want to be able to animate the chair, which means it has to spawn in place, for which, ideally, you have a chairless Desk. To prevent weird accidental situations, this animation is tied to the Executron Desk, which you should place without a chair for an ideal situation. Sorry if that seems roundabout, but it prevents having to pause interactions and delete furniture. Besides, in a roleplaying sort of series like this, you don't want to leave too much to chance.

dormparty1.gif.a5e4a26ee42cdc683ad102e7113e4521.gif

Dorm Party 1: Wild Kegger (6P!)

6P Teasing interaction for Single Beds, ideally used in dorms. It depics a wild, drinks-fueled party going on, on the verge of turning into a bit of a student body orgy. Each of the six sims has a somewhat different role in this scene - as we add more stages, you'll see more of that! It's keyed for MMMMMM/MMMMMF/MMMMFF

juicynozzlepump.gif.f92e50e1264f244d1578872951d1b37f.gifJuicy Nozzle Pump

Staying with our University antics for a moment, here we have an unseemly party trick called Juicy Nozzle Pump, a solo F Handjob for Juice Kegs - something for when the frat party actively goes wrong. 

Note: To make this animation work properly, you have to tap the Juice Keg first, as The SIms sees a tapped and an untapped Keg as two different objects.

consolations2.gif.ecbf40a38729f36d2366fd4ffde0e175.gif

Consolation 2: Kiss for Comfort

the idea of the series is to have a deeply depressed sim and another one trying to cheer them up through sex. Today I'm adding the second stage, Kiss For Comfort, which is an MF/FF/MM Teasing interaction for Single and Double Beds.

---

Enjoy!

• Anarcis changed the title to [Sims 4] Anarcis' Animations for WickedWhims [24/02/2022: +15 New Animations!]

Hey just ran into a weird issue with the Window Locker Lovers animation. Any ideas what might be causing it?

Happens at every window weirdly enough.

Otherwise love the animations! They pretty much mirror my wife nd I!

Thanks!

03-06-22_9-35-26 AM.png

03-06-22_9-35-11 AM.png

03-06-22_9-35-19 AM.png

Edited by bloodvixen69
On 3/6/2022 at 4:36 PM, bloodvixen69 said:

Hey just ran into a weird issue with the Window Locker Lovers animation. Any ideas what might be causing it?

Happens at every window weirdly enough.

Otherwise love the animations! They pretty much mirror my wife nd I!

Thanks!

03-06-22_9-35-26 AM.png

03-06-22_9-35-11 AM.png

03-06-22_9-35-19 AM.png

Hey! Unfortunately I know what the problem is, the animation is misaligned. I should've dealth with that one literally years ago but it slipped the net. Thanks for pointing it out!

On 3/12/2022 at 4:05 PM, JuliaM.C. said:

Hi Anarcis! Love the animations, you do a great job. For some reason though I can't get the orgies to work? I set it up but then the sims just don't go through with it. Wondering if you could help? (Thanks again!)

I'm sure we can solve that, although sometimes the autonomy just gets a little lost and it takes ages for the animation to trigger. What specific animations are we talking about?

I'm been using Wicked Whims since it first came out as well as most of the animations that have been released for it.  Sadly, I finally decided to delete the Anarcis animation file.  Roughly 90% of your animations are BI and HO.  I don't want all my Sims being bisexual or homosexual.  You use the B flag a lot in your animation XML file which means either gender can fill the role.  Your animations are "anything goes" for all genders which doesn't work for me.

Thank you for all that you have done for the Sims 4 and Wicked Whims but your animations have to go since they cause far too many problems in my game.  I also removed TheGamerBoy animations as I had the same issues with them.  Most of the other authors don't abuse the B flag in the animation XML files like you do.  I have roughly 12,000 animations installed so I have plenty of animations to keep me entertained.  I've spend countless hours trying to configure WW to respect gender and gender roles but with your XML file being filled with the B flag (both genders) nothing can really fix it other than deleting your animations.  I have minor problems from other authors animations but just disable specific animations in the WW settings.

I wish all authors would release separate files for their animations which would make everything much cleaner.  An example:

Anarcis animations - HE.package

Anarcis animations - HO.package

Anarcis animations - BI.package

At one point I started going through all the author's animation XML files and fixing all the flags and roles but it was mind numbing and extremely tedious so I never finished it.  Plus, authors would release new versions which meant I would have to fix the animation XMLs again every few months.

I wish you luck and success even though I will no longer use your animations!

4 hours ago, SkyBarbie said:

I'm been using Wicked Whims since it first came out as well as most of the animations that have been released for it.  Sadly, I finally decided to delete the Anarcis animation file.  Roughly 90% of your animations are BI and HO.  I don't want all my Sims being bisexual or homosexual.  You use the B flag a lot in your animation XML file which means either gender can fill the role.  Your animations are "anything goes" for all genders which doesn't work for me.

Thank you for all that you have done for the Sims 4 and Wicked Whims but your animations have to go since they cause far too many problems in my game.  I also removed TheGamerBoy animations as I had the same issues with them.  Most of the other authors don't abuse the B flag in the animation XML files like you do.  I have roughly 12,000 animations installed so I have plenty of animations to keep me entertained.  I've spend countless hours trying to configure WW to respect gender and gender roles but with your XML file being filled with the B flag (both genders) nothing can really fix it other than deleting your animations.  I have minor problems from other authors animations but just disable specific animations in the WW settings.

I wish all authors would release separate files for their animations which would make everything much cleaner.  An example:

Anarcis animations - HE.package

Anarcis animations - HO.package

Anarcis animations - BI.package

At one point I started going through all the author's animation XML files and fixing all the flags and roles but it was mind numbing and extremely tedious so I never finished it.  Plus, authors would release new versions which meant I would have to fix the animation XMLs again every few months.

I wish you luck and success even though I will no longer use your animations!

Hey, not everything has to work for everyone! I can imagine manually editing every single animation would be atrocious work (as would splitting up the package for me this far along). I always try to include as many B options as possible to make the animation package as malleable as possible - but it all depends on your playstyle. I can see this solution works for you. Thank you for your kind wishes, the same to you!

Well, LoversLab, time for some free animations I suppose. All you see here are animations previously exclusive to my Patreon. If you want more, plus multiple new animations per week, plus access to my erotic comic and video game work - have a look!

Here's what's new:

jackingkiss.gif.49ac70c119736480caaff61287ad5a22.gif

Jacking Kiss

a mutual MF Handjob for SIngle and Double Bed - a fitting lead-in!

secretarial2.gif.0e12648f954c994e7707d7869c9e69a1.gif

Secretarial 2: Asset Appreciation

Secretarial 2: Asset Appreciation

bearbacking.gif.664134f35d9c0f4aa1be80399d50d6b5.gif

Bear-Backing

As requested by patron Ryan Fox, here is Bear-Backing, where a stuffed animal is put to task. It's an M/F Solo Anal interaction for Single and Double Beds. The Bear spawns in place -all you need is Noir's Sex Toy Clutter set! 

intimatesoak.gif.838a682a6fedbf9d2fdd6fc2973e4131.gif

Intimate Soak

2P Teasing interaction for Bathtubs- MF/FM/FF/MM, whatever you want. A tender, relaxing moment, working equally well as a lead-in as well as a comedown, or just a relaxing post-coital bath together, or even just a regular romantic bath together!

lapdancefortwo1.gif.181ab9ba3fef916e436d078667f2429d.gif

Lapdance for Two 1: Dance for Us

3P interaction for Loveseats and Sofas. The assumption is MMF, but any gender works (the male parts for the stripper have been animated).

servosexhammer-time.gif.d1ce6c3daef9b41ba04a273449b0c2f6.gif

Servo Sex: Hammer Time

I've been toying with several Servo-specific animations the past few months. This new animation, Servo Sex: Hammer Time, is basically a test that turned out well. Because they are machines, I animated the position of its bones rather than their rotation, which results in this hefty jackhammer action. It's an M(servo)F Vaginal interaction for Single and Double Beds!

sexysunbatherf.gif.334c54a752019e8eb88ff83d837f6a84.gif

Sexy Sunbather (F)

Teasing lead-in for Lounger interactions, featuring one exhibitionist sunbather and one surprised beachgoer (MF).

twofingerkiss.gif.256c11f14f4e38cb350f0a33dc3eb4ae.gif

Two-Finger Kiss

FF/MF Handjob for Sofas and Loveseats.

hatefuck3headlockheadsqueeze.gif.80f8acb1bf16395f1962d87c5c723221.gif

Hatefuck 3: Headlock Head-Squeeze

Are they still fighting? Why are his trousers gone? Is she trying to hurt him, or something else?

All of the above, and not. This is Hatefuck 3: Headlock Head-Squeeze, as voted for by the $5 tier. The 'fight' has taken on a new dimension. It's an MF/MM Handjob for Floors.

bittenandblown.gif.4c675376a98e5a840547c948eaa21b07.gif

Bitten and Blown

a bitey 3P Oraljob interaction for Double Beds, handy for, but not exclusive to our vampire friends! Keyed for MMM/MMF/MFF.

• Anarcis changed the title to [Sims 4] Anarcis' Animations for WickedWhims [24/03/2022: +12 New Animations!]