[Sims 4] Anarcis' Animations for WickedWhims [22 april. 2024: +15 NEW ANIMATIONS!]

Hey! I really like the new stuff!

The scissoring one especially :heart:

It's really cute and very well presented!

Thank you! Was quite pleased with it myself

No huge rush on the afterglow and if I had the money many would get my help on patron hoever most months I jest get by sorry

Totally understandable, and those things are sure to pop up sooner or later!

I am loving the Vamp stuff. I love the feeding ones and the others are funny but great! <3 

Thank you! More are being worked on!

Added today on my Patreon:

post-1341781-0-57637500-1496834136_thumb.gif

Harem Touches Him

As you can see, we're going for a slow build with this one. Things are heating up, Lobo's got his shirt off, and we're down to kisisng and groping. New stage won't be too far along! MFFFFF, Double Bed, as before.

New LL update is nearly done, by the way.

attachicon.gifharemtouch2.gif

Harem Touches Him

As you can see, we're going for a slow build with this one. Things are heating up, Lobo's got his shirt off, and we're down to kisisng and groping. New stage won't be too far along! MFFFFF, Double Bed, as before.

Gawd almighty. How do you set this one up? I cannot wait to see the follow through. Someone needs to make a dude with some dick hands or something. Edward Penishands to the rescue.

Harem Touches Him

Gawd almighty. How do you set this one up? I cannot wait to see the follow through. Someone needs to make a dude with some dick hands or something. Edward Penishands to the rescue.

Ha! Have six willing women on hand, I suppose. There's going to be a lot of turn-taking in the next few animations, anyway.

1_123125_123050_2240796_2270148_101012_c

Harem Touches Him

Ha! Have six willing women on hand, I suppose. There's going to be a lot of turn-taking in the next few animations, anyway.

Hell yea! I can see 100 ways to set that up in that case. Clubs would be the easiest way. "Sure, we can have a tuna buffet for dinner"

New on Patreon!

attachicon.gifopenwide.gif

Open Wide

A new poledancing animation, requested and voted for by my patrons. Works on all of the genders, Teasing. You need Azmodan's dancing poles for this one!

You are amazing! 

I have an idea for an animation if you want to do another multiple female one. Though I think the most you could do is 3 with this since you'd need a couch. It's called a lunch line. Basically they are sitting, legs wide and he just goes down the line..errr..snacking on each one as he goes. lol They could keeping each other occupied while they wait. You could do this with a fem too. call it the hotdog stand if you have them standing LOL

New on Patreon!

attachicon.gifopenwide.gif

Open Wide

A new poledancing animation, requested and voted for by my patrons. Works on all of the genders, Teasing. You need Azmodan's dancing poles for this one!

You are amazing! 

I have an idea for an animation if you want to do another multiple female one. Though I think the most you could do is 3 with this since you'd need a couch. It's called a lunch line. Basically they are sitting, legs wide and he just goes down the line..errr..snacking on each one as he goes. lol They could keeping each other occupied while they wait. You could do this with a fem too. call it the hotdog stand if you have them standing LOL

Thank you! And very interesting! It does fit in with my general approach to these animations and Lunch Line is an EXCELLENT name.

People of LL! It's been a while, but I've finally updated my Wicked Whims animation pack, adding five animations that were previously Patreon-exclusive. Here we go!

post-1341781-0-68543800-1497188002_thumb.gif

Inseminate The Slave

A Climax animation for Azmodan's Medium Pillory! Works MF and MM.

post-1341781-0-94656800-1497187985_thumb.gif

Vampire Fornicator

Another Vampire animation for Floors, this time meant for an airborne Vampiress to Vaginally take on a hapless mortal.

post-1341781-0-94446000-1497188015_thumb.gif

Moment To Herself

A solo Handjob for females and couches.

post-1341781-0-24968700-1497188026_thumb.gif

Man-Crusher

A rough Vaginal for Floors, meant for the dominant female.

post-1341781-0-89844800-1497187973_thumb.gif

Held Abductee

This one's a bit of an unfinished experiment. After having done some Vampires and some Ghosts, I still want to do some stuff for Aliens, but I haven't really sussed what I'm going to do yet. This is a sort of stasis idle for an abducted victim for floors. 'Probing' animations probably coming later.

--

If you like my stuff and what exclusive access to over fifty new animations (new ones added each week), please, have a look at my Patreon!

Yes, and surprisingly it has nothing to do with Aliens smile.png

Ah. Now I AM curious.

I should have some screen shots by tonight. I'm trying to figure out a way to work a man with two penises into the plot! *scratches head* That's harder then I thought it would be.

Yes, and surprisingly it has nothing to do with Aliens smile.png

Ah. Now I AM curious.

I should have some screen shots by tonight. I'm trying to figure out a way to work a man with two penises into the plot! *scratches head* That's harder then I thought it would be.

This gets more intriguing by the minute

Thanks Anarcis for your great work :shy:

Inseminate the salve and Man-crusher are fantastic! :D

Thank you!

Also, added today on my Patreon:

post-1341781-0-91381500-1497258378_thumb.gif

Both of them Inside Her & Come In Her Together

A request from one of my Patrons, these are two separate MMF Anal and Climax interactions. Had fun with this one!

giphy.gif

I mean, it's technically a "pole" right? What did you expect a panda to use for sexy dancing??

This is one of the most amazing things I've ever seen

OMG, you have no idea how much fun I have been having with those damn poles, the pole animations and full body costumes. I got so side tracked from my other project it's not even funny. And that was AFTER I corrected the double penis thing. laugh.png I'll post some more in a few. I have to restart my game real quick.

giphy.gif

I mean, it's technically a "pole" right? What did you expect a panda to use for sexy dancing??

This is one of the most amazing things I've ever seen

OMG, you have no idea how much fun I have been having with those damn poles, the pole animations and full body costumes. I got so side tracked from my other project it's not even funny. And that was AFTER I corrected the double penis thing. laugh.png I'll post some more in a few. I have to restart my game real quick.

haha, please do!