Strange Active effects..

Harlekin

Hey - ive got a problem.. i think it comes from a mod, but i dont know wich one.. the problem is i dont know how i remove the on the screen red marked effects.. (and yeah.. sorry there german x.x) help toppics in other forums didnt help cause this effects havent any 'spell's in Console only ENCH and MGEF and this i cant add/remove via add/removespell ._. 

dispelallspells does not work - the effects stay where they are. 

and resurrect deletes yeah.. to much. SOS does not work after resurrect (and i think other mods properly have then the same issues.) 

im really clueless maybe someone from you can help me :)

post-145203-0-12715700-1481747043_thumb.jpg

Open the console and type: help "a magic effect name"

Check the first two letters of the ID, this will be the order (HexaDecimal, so 00=0, 01=1, 0a=10, 0f=15, 10=16, etc.) of the mod that is adding them.

"the fuck mod did he install"

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

"well its german, so it checks out."

oh sorry..^^ 

Verstärken = Fortify

Meisterschaft = Mastery

Illusion = Illusion

Regenerieren = regenerate

Schreie = shouts

Veränderung = alteration

wiederherstellung = restoration

zerstörung = Destruction

Dunkles Opfer = Should be dark sacrifice

again... sorry.^^

Try (but you need the extended console, that is installed by default with SexLab) to go in 3rd view.

Open the console, click on the player, and then Shift and go over the active effects. You should get some extra info.

P.S. No need to be sorry.

same as before :/ spell is overall "undefined" and if i try to remove the spells with spellID or magef ID comes an error with invalid spellitem.

the spells comes all from basegame :/

edit: Maybe not the prettiest way... but ive used "resurrect" and reinstall every mod, that put a spell on my character.. .. the only things are the 2 Dawnguard-spells there was inactive on my character.. there gone ._. 

Archived