Bodyslide/HDT Mod Organizer Woes...

Squigsquasher

So I recently migrated to Mod Organizer and I'm running into trouble. I have CBBE, HDT Physics and Bodyslide installed, but Bodyslide isn't working properly. For one, I don't seem to be able to save custom body shapes anymore, regardless of what folder I save them in. For another, no matter what I do (I have tried the ctrl-click trick) when I try to batch build I get this error message:

nJQNkw.png

What am I doing wrong?

Huh. So I tried testing it out by building a batch with an existing preset (CBBE Curvy) and it worked fine. When I tried to make my own preset and batch build though it produced the error.I wonder if I'm saving the presets in the wrong place (SliderPresets)?

EDIT: Just restarted Bodyslide studio and it worked. Huh. Weird.

EDIT AGAIN: OK, so now it seems that Skyrim is defaulting to the standard CBBE body rather than my Bodyslide preset. Maybe I need to alter my load order?

YET ANOTHER EDIT: Hmm. It seems to work with clothes but not nude for some reason...weird.

Archived