LoversVoiceGHN_TH

Finradojin

Hello everyone, I recently stumbled on the Japanese livedoor wiki for Lovers and noticed a few plugins for LoversVoice that don't seem to have translations. I messed around a bit with Egg Translator and after a few false starts and lots of random trying managed to machine translate the mod.

This is a very rough machine translation, I've cleaned it of the most glaring errors and encoding related garbled strings but it's still a very much a work in progress. My intention is to work on this mod and the other LoversVoice addons for the next few months, time permitting. My Japanese is very rudimentray and I suspect it will be slow going but I just wanted to give something back to the community.

The mod adds sex dialog for pregnant women and some NPC dialog relating to their pregnancy for the NPC's that you can have affairs with.

Requirements:

LoversWithPK

TamagoClub

HioykoClub

MBP 2ch edition

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP

LoversVoice

Load Order:

Load after LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP & LoversVoice

Holy shit, just last night I was thinking that it would be awesome to have pregnancy based dialogue, and now here we have this.

A lot of this is... just nonsense. But given machine translation and all, that's to be understood. Hopefully with time, this translation effort will turn into something really amazing.

Bam! Anon delivers...

Well, as anon as it gets here anyways.

Each line has been hand-translated and cleaned for context and such. A few notes:

1. For the most part, if anyone finds something wrong with the translation or something not making sense, post and I'll fix it when I can. This does not apply to a couple specific sections... pertaining to children... Translating those parts made me want to take a shower after each line.

2. I can't decide the best way to go about translating onomatopoeic parts... which isn't normally a challenge. Except Japanese uses them almost ten times as much as any other language. If you guys have suggestions about how to best go about translating sound effects in dialogue, let me know and I'll take it into account.

Anyone and everyone is free to edit my translations and repost this anywhere at LL. In fact, I encourage it. I find I can't enjoy context-based media if I create it myself... It just doesn't feel right.

Edit: I just thought about something... The hand-translation for this took me only two days. This is because I studied Japanese for quite some time, so I only needed to look up a couple slang words and other things not usually known to non-native speakers like me (e.g. uterus). But the result of that study is that I also understand the culture and language syntax as well as I do English's. So these lines make contextual sense to me, someone immersed in the culture. If someone finds that it is still linguistically awkward, let me know, since I can't really tell between English and Engrish anymore.

I've noticed several gibberish lines, especially during orgasm. And by gibberish I meant the lines are likely not translated, and the game displays them as a jumble of nonsense characters.

Also, holy shit does this thing actually check factions? My character is the Listener for the Dark Brotherhood, and while reading the various lines while having sex with a pregnant woman, I noticed several lines referring to the Night Mother (though called the Dark Mother) and the child being meant for the Brotherhood.

IIRC, it has faction checks for DB (they call it 'Assassin'), bandits, and Priests. There might be more, but I don't think there were enough for me to remember...

Also, the lines pertaining to children check the HiyokoClub "faction", so I assume it's for any children born with that mod.

As for the gibberish, I get that while testing too, and I'm still trying to figure out exactly which voice mod it's coming from, because no matter how hard I search through the lines in this esp, I can't find untranslated dialogue options. I suspect it might be from VoiceforSSP, because I found quite a few dialogue options with either secondary, untranslated options or completely untranslated.

Edit: Oh right, it checks for guard, merchant, arena combatant, and KoN factions too.

Archived