Elisif sitting with her back turned. Why?

Wolborg

When I start a new game, go to Solitude with COC and enter the palace, Jarl Elisif is huddling on her throne with her back turned to the people. When I talk to her, she says "Please don't interrupt the court", turns around and sits properly, facing the people and resting her feet on the floor. When I exit and reenter the palace, she is again huddling with her back turned.

In TES5Edit I can't find anything that affects Elisif or SolitudeBluePalace. Probably I don't know where to look.

I could, of course, turn off mods one by one, and that's what I'll do if all else fails. I was wondering, though, if there's an easier way.

Is it possible to see in TES5Edit which mod affects Elisif's sitting idle (or whatever it's called)?

What might be the name of the file that determines how Elisif sits on the throne? If I knew its name, I could see in Mod Organizer which mod it originates from.

As a matter of fact, this has been occurring consistently during numerous test games.

However, I started a new game just now, and, after checking out one thing in Whiterun, COC'ed to Dragon Bridge and then walked to Solitude. Amazingly, Elisif was sitting up straight like she's supposed to. I'm amazed. I can barely remember the last time I saw it.

Archived