Horse renewal help

XcOm04au

It should at least sorta work if the skeletons on them and everything are the same I imagine, but the problem is Horse Renewal adds like- entirely new models.

So unless someone comes along and makes shlongs and such for their meshes, they are not going to have any  junk or anything anyways.

Horse Renewal changes a lot with the horses though so I can't imagine anything really working with sexlab and them unless someone made a patch for it with custom meshes/genitals.

Edit: Oh geeze I took a look at Horse Renewal it changes like, base animations, meshes, adds HDT stuff, new textures/maps, etc...

So yeah that is about as incompatible as you are going to get. 

Then even if all that was taken care of by some patch, you would then have to give them new animations and such because they wouldn't line up properly I imagine with actors- and then mods that add a ton of bestiality animation sets you would have to sort the horse ones out for the new ones brought in...

Wow, that kinda sucks. But if this were done then it would be pretty cool though :)

I agree it would be cool, those horses are pretty great and HDT is nice. It's also an insane amount of work for the modder and user; so the likelyhood is unfortunately pretty slim.

There are only a few select people still modding that even work on those types of things anyways, and they are all occupied with their own large projects.

I'm knowing nothing about this horses. But...

Using own animations means nothing. In that case is enough to add their race with AddRaceID("Horses", "NewHorseRace") in "sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc". Recompile. And it will be animated by SexLab, but without 'penis'. To register it to CF a little harder, but avalable.

BUT if SCELETON is CHANGED - NO WAY unless SEX animations for THIS Sceleton will be created!

Archived