quest question

inXanity

• 2 weeks later...

is there a way for me to redo my quest in skyrim

cause i recently added amorous adventure mod and i cant do it on Camilla cause i have finished both quest(dragonclaw and the letter) so when i talk to her no quest comes up

That quest comes with all stages predefined, the only way to get where you want to go without starting over is to use "setstage" through console "~"

cause i recently added amorous adventure mod and i cant do it on Camilla cause i have finished both quest(dragonclaw and the letter) so when i talk to her no quest comes up

That quest comes with all stages predefined, the only way to get where you want to go without starting over is to use "setstage" through console "~"

Only reverse setstage is not possible - I think.

But resetquest questid + setstage could work

What I meant was quest conclusion , "lover" achieve through setstage.

What I meant was quest conclusion , "lover" achieve through setstage.

In this particular case, you are right. :)
My info was more of a general nature to "setstage". ;)

Also generally: The question would be better in the thread of the Mod self.
I think he is nice guy and has a solution / answer for it. ;)

Archived