BreezeHome Children v 1.01 for YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky

• 4 weeks later...

Update: Version 1.01

Fixed an isssue where the children would attack player upon first entry to Breezehome.

Gave the three girls in Breezehome a facial makeover in an attempt to make them look better.

Caroline is now non-essential.

Description:

This mod adds 3 children (girls) Sarena' date=' Karina and Karla to Breezehome in Whiterun.

The girls in Breezehome are marked as essential and are each equiped with rather deadly Ebony daggers to help them protect your first player home from any undesirables.

I have also added Caroline who is another daughter of Carlotta Valentia and she will do the Whiterun children's run with

the rest of the mob.

[b']Required Mods:[/b]

YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky mod which you can obtain at http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4367.

ApachiiSkyHair which can be obtained at http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10168

Installation:

Extract the contents of the BreezehomeChilden archive into your Skyrim folder and click yes if prompted to overwrite any files!

Cheers and let me know if there are any more issues!

Greg

Download Breezehome Children

hi i installed all required files and the children look nothing like pics some have bald heads patches ov hair missing and there faces are all like boys help what have i done wrong thanks

EDITED 12-1-13 Check out my little HOW TO below.

Hello,

First, Great mods.. They are fun, and I got the Spell which allows to have anyone a follower.. thats cool having like 5 people follow hahahaha

Anyways my means of a spell can I change there clothing to something I own in my inventory.. like my standard follower in her inventory I can remove what she is wearing and add a different costume..

I want to have a costume I pick.

Is that possible? or am I dreaming hehe..

Thanks for all the hard work of all involved in these mods..

---------------------------

I Worked it out, just a few steps.

gotta have the Ultimate Followers overhaul mod from nexus,

and

MAD compainion spells.

Install them and update Skyrim to whats required of those mods.

Skyrim 1.8 minimum I think.

1. Open console, type the following after left clicking the character.

StopCombat

RemoveFromAllFactions

SetRelationShipRank Player 4

AddToFaction 0005A1A4 4

AddToFaction 0005C84D 4

SetPlayerTeamMate 1

these commands only work in UFO (ultimate .......... is installed)

2. Close console. they will be added to your party of followers and can be used to talk more to them.

3. Choose option when talk to them "you can dress better" it removes stock clothing so you can add what you like to their inventory to wear.

4. Chat to them to Trade/Open inventory

and add an item for the actor to wear.

---------

option B,

using mad companion spell you can see their inventory as an option when cast..

but you must Follow Steps 1-3 First.

Good luck.

P.S. Attached the MAD companion spell for convince.

CREDIT TO ORIGIONAL CREATOR...

and Link to UFO.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14037

MadCompanionshipSpellsInSkyrim_v1.5.zip

• 4 weeks later...

Greets an' ting!

According to Wrye Smash-Bash, BreezeHomeChildren.esp calls for the RaceCompatibility.esm to be above ApachiiHair.esm, Ashen followers (0.90) calls for ApachiiHair.esm to be above RaceCompatibility.esm. I seem to be the only one with this issue...

• 1 month later...

Interestingly instead of the aggression issue some people have talked about, i'm getting a cowardice one. I recruited Karla but instead of fighting she only hides, even if i increase confidence/aggression.

Since the Skyrim 1.7 update all actors marked as children are cowards and will never fight no matter what their confidence or aggression settings are.

Interestingly instead of the aggression issue some people have talked about, i'm getting a cowardice one. I recruited Karla but instead of fighting she only hides, even if i increase confidence/aggression.

Since the Skyrim 1.7 update all actors marked as children are cowards and will never fight no matter what their confidence or aggression settings are.

Blegh, that's a shame, guess there's not much i can do about that then.

Blegh, that's a shame, guess there's not much i can do about that then.

It also pretty well negates this mods claim that they will protect the home. Now they'll just cower and hide, I think this is how Bethesda reacted to the video where someone cloned one of the girls about 50 times and set them all to follow the player. The video showed them swarming a dragon and ultimately killing it but it also showed several of them being picked up and thrown by the dragon.

Stupid reactions by Bethesda like that make modding much more difficult.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you follow mods like this even though you use a different child replacer? Do you use RCOTS by Glouf? Well good news! I got permission to post an edit I made of BreezeHome Children v1.01 for RCOTS. Thanks, garg! I changed it to use the RCOTS children race, use Apachii female hair, and the RCOTS armor replacer for the clothes. A few edits for double-eyebrows and Bob's your uncle! The four kids look like this in RCOTS:

rDY76M1.jpg

If you want to try the latest RCOTS, that's found here. If you do and have a problem with this, bug me since it's clearly my fault, not garg's. My thanks to garg for the wonderful mod, and for allowing me to share my edit with folks here.

:)

BreezehomeChildren-RCOTS.zip

Do you follow mods like this even though you use a different child replacer? Do you use RCOTS by Glouf? Well good news! I got permission to post an edit I made of BreezeHome Children v1.01 for RCOTS. Thanks, garg! I changed it to use the RCOTS children race, use Apachii female hair, and the RCOTS armor replacer for the clothes. A few edits for double-eyebrows and Bob's your uncle! The four kids look like this in RCOTS:

rDY76M1.jpg

If you want to try the latest RCOTS, that's found here. If you do and have a problem with this, bug me since it's clearly my fault, not garg's. My thanks to garg for the wonderful mod, and for allowing me to share my edit with folks here.

Have you made a dedicated thread about this? Because you should. They look great, thank you for this!

I don't suppose you're interested in giving Adalia a similar treatment? To my awareness she's still dependent on the ancient version of CotS.

rDY76M1.jpg

Have you made a dedicated thread about this? Because you should. They look great, thank you for this!

I don't suppose you're interested in giving Adalia a similar treatment? To my awareness she's still dependent on the ancient version of CotS.

I put it into the RCOTS thread, and Glouf put it into the opening post. I think that's good enough. :)

I could look over converting Adalia.