BreezeHome Children v 1.01 for YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky

Update: Version 1.01

Fixed an isssue where the children would attack player upon first entry to Breezehome.

Gave the three girls in Breezehome a facial makeover in an attempt to make them look better.

Caroline is now non-essential.

Description:

This mod adds 3 children (girls) Sarena, Karina and Karla to Breezehome in Whiterun.

The girls in Breezehome are marked as essential and are each equiped with rather deadly Ebony daggers to help them protect your first player home from any undesirables.

I have also added Caroline who is another daughter of Carlotta Valentia and she will do the Whiterun children's run with

the rest of the mob.

Required Mods:

YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky mod which you can obtain at http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4367.

ApachiiSkyHair which can be obtained at http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10168

Installation:

Extract the contents of the BreezehomeChilden archive into your Skyrim folder and click yes if prompted to overwrite any files!

Cheers and let me know if there are any more issues!

Greg

Download Breezehome Children

post-67603-13597876309536_thumb.jpgpost-67603-13597876559833_thumb.jpgpost-67603-13597876558657_thumb.jpgpost-67603-13597876559247_thumb.jpg

Lol' date=' they are fierce, I admit. They attacked me on the spot the very moment my nose made it through the door, and disposed of my level 42 character in five seconds.

Other than that, good job :)

[/quote']

Hey thanks but I,m not sure why they would attack player without you attacking them first but I will look into it!

Lol' date=' they are fierce, I admit. They attacked me on the spot the very moment my nose made it through the door, and disposed of my level 42 character in five seconds.

Other than that, good job :)[/quote']

They killed me. Is there a console command to make them nice?

I haven't tested this mod as yet, but I wonder if this 'being attacked on entry to Breezehome' issue is related to the fact I commonly get told "I hope you're not here to make trouble." or whatever the exact quote is when I enter my player homes. Basically, it's exactly the same line you get told/asked by the guards posted in other thane's houses, if you've entered Erikur's or Bryling's houses in Solitude for example.

It's like I'm not recognised as the owner of the residence, despite having all the correct dialogue when speaking directly to my housecarl. Having read these comments I now suspect that I may very well have been attacked immediately had Lydia or Jordis been set to highly aggressive.

I think I'll test this with various mods turned off and see whether there is a conflict. Won't be a fun experiment though, considering I have around 140 mods operational :s

As far as it occurring in this mod, if it is not related to the issue I have been experiencing, then I would have to ask whether it is perhaps that the NPC's need their relationship set to player ally.

As far as it occurring in this mod' date=' if it is not related to the issue I have been experiencing, then I would have to ask whether it is perhaps that the NPC's need their relationship set to player ally.

[/quote']

Nice try, but no dice, I've tried setting the relationships already, and they attacked me regardless. A faction membership issue, perhaps? I haven't had time to look more into it.

Ok I cannot seem to get them to attack me unless I attack one of them first.

I have tried being Stormcloak, Imperial, Neutral and all the races and have even entered Breezehome with a bounty on my head but still nothing.

As far as factions are concerned, tried removing them all and still nothing.

A problem with setting them up as a member of player faction is they will dispose of anyone attacking you regardless and that adds a bounty to your head and places them on the enemy list permanently AFAIK!

I could set them up on the Housecarl faction but then there is dialog but no speech unless I set there voice to something other then child!

Problem is I cannot replicate the problem so have no means of correcting it with any certainty!

So I would like to know is it just a few people with this issue or is everyone that has tried out this mod having the same problem.

It's not like I could do any better, so please take this as non-offensively as possible when I say:

Could you tweak their looks a little more in the CK? I could assume you could make them a little .. prettier, is what I want to say, I suppose. Cute em up a little more :x haha~

Nice mod regardless by the way!

These lil things pack quite the punch! I also have the aggression on entering bug. I'm pretty clueless about these kinds of things but perhaps it has something to do with other mods giving you access to whiterun house without buying it the vanilla way? Thus creating some sort of compability error? Like some flag somewhere not properly setting you as the owner.

I personally use the Alternative Start mod and selected the whiterun house as my "starting scenario" (House in a keep - whiterun).

I had to buy Breezehome to check this out (my current character is a non-house-buyer). When I entered, two of them were fighting each other in the main room but then started attacking me when they saw me. The third was upstairs (Karla I think?) wondering "Why are they hurting each other?" She was non-hostile to me but had no dialog choices either. Then Lydia appeared and started wailing on the two downstairs while Karla and I watched.

Edit: Karina was the non-aggro one. Lydia soon took care of that though. (And then a Whiterun Guard burst in and joined the fight!! Definitely an LOL moment.)

I had to buy Breezehome to check this out (my current character is a non-house-buyer). When I entered' date=' two of them were fighting each other in the main room but then started attacking me when they saw me. The third was upstairs (Karla I think?) wondering "Why are they hurting each other?" She was non-hostile to me but had no dialog choices either. Then Lydia appeared and started wailing on the two downstairs while Karla and I watched.[/quote']

I just spat coffee all over my keyboard when I read this, lol

It's not like I could do any better' date=' so please take this as non-offensively as possible when I say:

Could you tweak their looks a little more in the CK? I could assume you could make them a little .. prettier, is what I want to say, I suppose. Cute em up a little more :x haha~

[/quote']

Yes I know what you mean and I would if I could get this wacky CK to let me zoom closer to there faces!

I had to buy Breezehome to check this out (my current character is a non-house-buyer). When I entered' date=' two of them were fighting each other in the main room but then started attacking me when they saw me. The third was upstairs (Karla I think?) wondering "Why are they hurting each other?" She was non-hostile to me but had no dialog choices either. Then Lydia appeared and started wailing on the two downstairs while Karla and I watched.

Edit: Karina was the non-aggro one. Lydia soon took care of that though. (And then a Whiterun Guard burst in and joined the fight!! Definitely an LOL moment.)

[/quote']

Could you please let me know what scripts you have installed as I am starting to believe this may be the reason for there wacky conduct - I once had Uthgerd attack me with swords when I challenged her to the fist fight and some other weird stuff from mod-script bugs.

Barring that I may just have to put them on unaggressive and cowardly and repost - doesn't go too well for me doing any further NPC mods!

It's not like I could do any better' date=' so please take this as non-offensively as possible when I say:

[/quote']

Yes I know what you mean and I would if I could get this wacky CK to let me zoom closer to there faces!

just try to remember which setting in the creation screen will look good...for example the 3rd eye option plus any fuller lips option does wonders^^

Could you please let me know what scripts you have installed as I am starting to believe this may be the reason for there wacky conduct - I once had Uthgerd attack me with swords when I challenged her to the fist fight and some other weird stuff from mod-script bugs.

I've got quite a few mods but I've been removing, one by one, things that I think might be of issue -- things that affect Breezehome, things that affect housecarls or other NPCs and so forth. Haven't gotten it to change yet and I'm getting down to things that just add armors, items, spells and reworks of the perk trees.

It's worth noting that I've had the same problem with the housecarls in Breezehome and Proudspire not recognizing me when I first enter the house that Oaklore mentioned. I never was able to solve that one either.

Edit: I just PMed you my mod list.

Haven't downloaded and tested it, because I am tinkering around to do basically the same thing: add lolis to a player home (I am making a custom player home for them to live in though^^).

Just want to share an experience I had when trying to make a loli follower, that could be of some help... I made my custom npc's and put them in Jorrvaskir. For some reason I used the console command to set their aggression level to 3 and they started attacking all the companions there. So maybe the random attacking has something to do with their aggression level, combined with factions and who to help in fights? Just my two cents.

Also, nice work, I may download it later nonetheless just to check them out^^

They were aggressive when I entered the home as well. I did some poking and discovered the following:

003328 Karla Aggression 3, Confidence 2

0012c7 Selena Aggression 2, Confidence 3

0012c9 Karina Aggression 1, Confidence 3

Might have the names wrong, those were from memory.

I set their aggression to 1 and the the combat stopped.

To set npc aggression:

Switch to 1st Person view (it makes selecting easier) and open the console (default to ~ key) while facing one of the girls. Click on her and you should see a number that ends with one of the strings above. Type

getav aggression

to see the current aggression

type

setav aggression 1

to change to level 1. Repeat for the others.

If I recall correctly, opening the console stops achievement gain for that session. If that bothers you save the game when done then quit to desktop and restart skyrim.

Mad Companionship Spells works great with these girls. That is if you can use it before they attack. They made mince meat of me in short order. There is also a MCS spell that will stop combat.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6051

I have also attached some bat files that can be used to initiate dialogue after they calm down.

Of these bat files, I try to use "setfriend." It is less intrusive than the others. Use "follower" if nothing else works. It will reset all the faction settings on the NPC, but it is effective when the other bat files don't work.

They were aggressive when I entered the home as well. I did some poking and discovered the following:

003328 Karla Aggression 3' date=' Confidence 2

0012c7 Selena Aggression 2, Confidence 3

0012c9 Karina Aggression 1, Confidence 3

Might have the names wrong, those were from memory.

I set their aggression to 1 and the the combat stopped.

[/quote']

Yep, that worked.

Okay so a few people have my Breezehome girls attacking them.

AFAIK it has nothing to do with any settings I have set for them.

As I stated before I have tested this over and over and not once have they attacked me for no reason!

I have one thing left to check!