New to sims 4 modding

Hello!  So I had recently seen some videos about Sims 4 sex mods, and I just bought Sims 4 from Origin thanks to the black friday sale.  My questions are:

Which mods can you recommend me and are there any futa mods for the game? 

Do the sex mods work for all dlcs as well? Such as city life, spa day, etc. If so then imma go buy those too!

Thanks! 

wickedwhims and its addons(by tastes)

i know of a futa mod, infact i use it but i have no idea how or where i got it

Found it https://sites.google.com/site/offlinesims/system/pages/matureConfirm?path=https%3A%2F%2Fsites.google.com%2Fsite%2Fofflinesims%2Fcmar_FemaleBottomMaleFramePenis_NudeInCAS_Patched.package

and yes the mods work with the game and all its dlcs, infact some mods need the DLCs

Do the sex mods work for all dlcs as well? Such as city life, spa day, etc. If so then imma go buy those too!

Thanks! 

As said, WickedWhims is what you're looking for. It works with all expansions. Comes with sex animations, has many animators making more animations for it (some even with animations exclusive to some expansions), and a new exhibitionism skill where you go around flashing your gorgeous self to unsuspecting townies.

Futanari comes with WickedWhims. All you gotta do is enable the ability to pee standing and your female Sim will always have a functional donger with her.

post-793973-0-48906500-1480159640_thumb.png

Anonny please tell me, does Amra72 work for you?  It is the only one that I have trouble with, in fact my game will not start if I have it installed.  It hasn't been updated or so it says on WW site.  But when I download it Solitaire game opens, and if I just save and try to open another way my game says it's a bad mod and I need to remove it.  I have asked about this on other posts and nobody seems to answer.  But I have seen other posts about the same thing, one person said that they figured out how to get around but didn't say how and I can't find the post again to ask.   Please help! I really think thie Wicked W needs Amra72 pkg.

Anonny please tell me, does Amra72 work for you?

Tried it out on my game just now. Yeah it works fine. Are you downloading the correct one?  v0.8 is the latest file as of this post. It's a .rar file so you need either WinRAR or 7-Zip to open it and get the .package file inside. I remember seeing a post saying they get Solitare too, sadly I don't know where that thread is.

Anonny please tell me, does Amra72 work for you?

Tried it out on my game just now. Yeah it works fine. Are you downloading the correct one?  v0.8 is the latest file as of this post. It's a .rar file so you need either WinRAR or 7-Zip to open it and get the .package file inside. I remember seeing a post saying they get Solitare too, sadly I don't know where that thread is.

Yes I have tried the v0.8 many times and open it from the same RAR that I used b4 the update.  Always get the solitaire connected and  the Microsoft solitaire always opens....I saw the same posts about others having same problem and nobody offered suggestions.

Yes I have tried the v0.8 many times and open it from the same RAR that I used b4 the update.  Always get the solitaire connected and  the Microsoft solitaire always opens....I saw the same posts about others having same problem and nobody offered suggestions.

This has been such a common issue for months, and people used to answer this question all the time, so it's likely that people have just stopped doing that because it was answered over and over in the past. The common suggestion is to use a different browser to download the file. I use firefox and it works for me, but people who've had this problem said that chrome works for them. (I believe I saw in another thread that firefox didn't work for you).

If that isn't working, make sure you've got a program that opens .rar files. WinRAR is popular, I personally use 7zip and have no problems. Also make sure that you've set WinRAR (or whatever program you use) as the default program to extract .rar folders because it may not be set, and that may be causing your problem.

This has been such a common issue for months, and people used to answer this question all the time, so it's likely that people have just stopped doing that because it was answered over and over in the past. The common suggestion is to use a different browser to download the file. I use firefox and it works for me, but people who've had this problem said that chrome works for them. (I believe I saw in another thread that firefox didn't work for you).

If that isn't working, make sure you've got a program that opens .rar files. WinRAR is popular, I personally use 7zip and have no problems. Also make sure that you've set WinRAR (or whatever program you use) as the default program to extract .rar folders because it may not be set, and that may be causing your problem.

Yes I have been using firefox, and internet explorer, haven't tried Chrome.  I didn't have any trouble with it until the Nov update, nor have I had any trouble with the .rar I have been using.  I have tried WinRAR and had the same problem, and it is my default.  I will try Chrome and change to 7zip to try.  Thanks for the help, I am happy atleast you have given me some info.

Archived