Bravil Underground Report Fixes

Howdy!

As you are no doubt aware there are quite a few wonky quest line items and even more wonky dialogue. It would help me greatly if any of you would drop a line regarding something you find that is not right. Please if at all possible include a "fix" or what you think it really should say.

A good example what I need is the following post from fejeena:

Tip for the "Sign of Gratitude" quest. The quest entry "I have been asked to bring a dirk and quill pen to Lara"' date=' but Lara needs a iron-dagger,quill and a sweetroll and a oar.( After stealing and buying iron,steel and silver daggers and 5 quills I look into the esp)

[/quote']

As you can see he gave me the questline and the entry along with a fix. This will greatly help me get this plugin fixed up and make converting future updates very fast!

If anyone is interested there are well over 500 lines of dialogue and over 200 quest lines updates. It is a mountain of work and honestly I am so scattered out in what I have done vs not done vs missed!

Thanks,

Greg

If anyone here has relied on GregAtHit to fix their games (which would be me, you, and pretty well everyone else here...), it wouldn't hurt to put the new Slave Trader and Bravil Underground in your load order and start up a new test character.

Check off the new versions while playing a your new character. Select the old versions when you want to play a previous save. To truly help, I'm pretty sure you'll need a new toon and a clean save.

Greg never ASKS for help - he always gives it. Time to return the favour. I'll be starting a new toon after Father's Day dinner is over (when my kids leave in a couple of hours), and I will try to contribute what I can.

This is a call to arms. Can you beta test these mods, or do you just want someone else to make them all work perfectly for you?

Lover's Lab is not The Nexus. This is not a downloading site, its a community. Contribute what you can and you WILL be rewarded.

P.S. It took me a long time to hit submit. We (the new LL members) owe Greg at least this much.

Thanks for the nice words Garcemac! :D

Really this is just about getting this mod done as fast as is possible so everyone can enjoy it. Don't feel obligated however as I will finish it regardless of whether anyone helps, so don't worry. But, the more help I get, the faster I get it finished and out the door for everyone to enjoy.

Thanks again!

Maybe I'll do it tomorrow, as I ate so much I kinda feel nauseous and just want to lie down right now. So much for my "Call To Arms"!

You're welcome. I appreciate the effort you've put in helping me make my game work. BBL - I just ate way too much, too fast!

I would love to help out with this but I am afraid that with my imagination and colorful vocabulary my choice of words would not be well received. I still think I'll post a few responses if for no other purpose then to frighten the normal people

I would love to see them myself! As I am doing this I wonder the same thing myself....and then I remember that this plugin is rife with bestiality and sexual slavery.......:blush:

If it is too "spicy" ... there could always be a alternate version that would not be for the faint of heart....:P

OK: first Quest entry xxLSTSQ05 "Wait in the Chest"

"Was asked to go see why I can no longer get in touch with Sokoban. Sokoban's house is a on top of the mages guild in Cheydinhal."

Fix:"Was asked to go see why I can no longer get in touch with Sokoban. Sokoban's house is a on top of the Trainer's Guild."

first Quest entry xxLSTMQ04 "Sign of Gratitude"

"I have been asked to bring a dirk and quill pen to Lara"

Fix:"I have been asked to bring a iron-dagger,quill pen,Oar and a sweetroll to Lara"

And the first dialog xMQ400Yes "What do you need?" [DIAL:04031592]

"Thank you! Umm ... there are some things I need: an iron dagger ... and a feather pen!"

Fix:"Thank you! Umm ... there are some things I need: an iron dagger an oar a sweetroll and a feather pen!"

the 1. and 2. quest entry in xxLSTMQ05 "More Skooma"

1.Line"This time he asked one of Gin Skooma cave. Compensation should not expect too much would be better"

Fix:"This time he has a inquiry from the Skooma-Den. I should not expect too much compensation"

2.Line"Was asked to submissive to slavery in the Vera-Rerasu Kajito caught. Compensation, it seems we can expect!"

Fix:"We are asked to make Viera Lerus to a submissive slave. It seems we can expect a great compensation"

There was more but to tired to search.Shit the light outside is the sun, 7.30AM I must sleep.

I would love to help out with this but I am afraid that with my imagination and colorful vocabulary my choice of words would not be well received. I still think I'll post a few responses if for no other purpose then to frighten the normal people

I would love to see them myself! As I am doing this I wonder the same thing myself....and then I remember that this plugin is rife with bestiality and sexual slavery.......:blush:

If it is too "spicy" ... there could always be a alternate version that would not be for the faint of heart....:P

If only we could free up some animators and them damn monkeys (i er ment to scripters' date=' thats it.), you should see the Surilie Brothers new dairy farm i got cooking up, a barn, girls, big boobies. milking lots of milking, mooing, and a gigantic..........

but i wont bore anyone with more details, this may be another project that once i finish up with the mesh's they'll get uploaded to upmnty as a static. so that possibly whats left of the jp modding community will do something with them

that would make an excellent addition to slavery mods and a regular customer out of the Surilie Brothers not so nice competition could be thrown with tamika dairy farms too

i'll have screens of it all in about a day or two

@fejeena, most of your fixes look good this one bothered me, it looks like a google translation still. when your doing this try and make them a bit more realistic in how people talk

2.Line"Was asked to submissive to slavery in the Vera-Rerasu Kajito caught. Compensation, it seems we can expect!"

Fix:"We are asked to make Viera Lerus to a submissive slave. It seems we can expect a great compensation"

something like this would be a bit better

Fix:"I was asked to turn Viera Lerus into a submissive slave. It seems I can expect substantial compensation"

If only we could free up some animators and them damn monkeys (i er ment to scripters' date=' thats it.), you should see the Surilie Brothers new dairy farm i got cooking up, a barn, girls, big boobies. milking lots of milking, mooing, and a gigantic..........

but i wont bore anyone with more details, this may be another project that once i finish up with the mesh's they'll get uploaded to upmnty as a static. so that possibly whats left of the jp modding community will do something with them

that would make an excellent addition to slavery mods and a regular customer out of the Surilie Brothers not so nice competition could be thrown with tamika dairy farms too

i'll have screens of it all in about a day or two

[/quote']

Sounds good to me!!!

Guest Donkey

Maybe i can help a little. Someone reported a problem with man eater quest no longer triggering i got that problem before when first translating this plug-in when it was called lovers victim. But fixed the script when you drink that skooma that is added to your inventory now it is called something called golden something.

Can you report if this fixes it i cannot test since i don't have oblivion.

Maybe i can help a little. Someone reported a problem with man eater quest no longer triggering i got that problem before when first translating this plug-in when it was called lovers victim. But fixed the script when you drink that skooma that is added to your inventory now it is called something called golden something.

Can you report if this fixes it i cannot test since i don't have oblivion.

That worked perfectly! Thank you very much! I will update the download page with the fix.

Only some cosmetic fixes.The whole "More Skooma"Quest.

xST52SlaverWork "Slave Trader Assignments" [DIAL:04024127]

Dialog 04033F37 Line1: "It is a pity there is only this very work. The name of the person is asked uknown. The same as it uknown."

Bad english fix"It is a pity there is only this work. The name of the person who asked for help is unknown, also what he wants."

Line2: "That every day spent in the cave uknown does not work. Compensation would not be expected"

Fix: "He spends every day in the Skooma Den. Don't expect much reward."

Dialog 04033F39 Line1: "Ruvu~an'ni was bullying. It surely is a vera-bullying Rerasu of the guard. Not so different from. Nose of Jujin = Dahl's for sure"

Fix: "R'vanni has been bulling by the guard. That was certainly Viera Lerus. She also harassed J'zin Dar, perhaps she dont like his nose."

Line2: " Want to come to catch Vera-Rerasu. I want to do is Jujin = Dahl, today really is not good tone of knee"

Fix: "J'zin Dar have sent for you to catch Viera Lerus. He can not tolerate her behavior any longer!"

Line3: "Vera is caught in the pet-Rerasu of Jujin = Dahl. Ruvu~an'ni bullying that is if I should no longer do so!"

Fix: "Viera Lerus must be caught and turned into a Pet. Then J'zin and R'vanni show her that she cound not treat people so bad!"

(? J'zin is Khajiit, Khajiit don't use I,us,me....in dialogs)

xMQ500Money "Is there gold?" [DIAL:04033F35]

Dialog 04033F3A Line1: "unknown found a bag full of gold coins that she is loved by uknown in sewage!"

Fix: "I found a bag full of gold coins in the sewage"

xMQ501Pet "Pet" [DIAL:04033F36]

Dialog 04033F3B "Or become like those in the who? Stop messing around!"

Fix: "I should be like that? Stop messing around!"

Dialog 04033F3C "Like that ... I feel shivery just to have thought, and please take it to the bottom of early, new master!"

Fix: "Like that...I feel shivery because I was unwilling. Please forgive my previous attitude, new master!"

xMQ502Viera "Brought the Vera-Rerasu" [DIAL:04033F3D]

Fix:xMQ502Viera "Brought Viera Lerus" [DIAL:04033F3D]

Dialog 04033F3E Line1: "Jujin Dael is satisfaction,.! Ruvanni is with pleasure, too"

Fix: "J'zin Dar is satisfied, and R'vanni too!"

Line2: "What gold coins! it's shiny gold!"

Fix: "Here are the gold coins! The shiny gold!"

or "Here are your gold coins! The shiny gold!"

A lot of names in dialogs and Quest entrys are wrong.Seems japanese Oblivion changed many names.

For some reason, I can't seem to get the key to the trapdoor from Gilgondarin. I go through the dialog, but it quits after I ask him "Work of a slave trader" and then I can't access that option again. I thought maybe he'd sell the key in his shop, but that doesn't seem to have it either. Is there some console command I can use to get the key and proceed, or should I just unlock the door with unlock and proceed as if he had given me the key without actually having it?

Have you choose both dialogs with Gilgondorin?

1. Handbill 2.Work of the Slave Trader (then you get the Key)

Is the Quest "Need Work?" complete after you talk to Gilgondorin?

You need both dialogs and Quest must be complete! or you are not in the SlaveTrader Fraction (perhaps nobody likes your charcter if you are in the underground)

To complete the Quest "setstage xxLSTQ00 20"

The Key xx001D47

Better fix you Load-Order or start again with a clean save!

For some reason' date=' I can't seem to get the key to the trapdoor from Gilgondarin. I go through the dialog, but it quits after I ask him "Work of a slave trader" and then I can't access that option again. I thought maybe he'd sell the key in his shop, but that doesn't seem to have it either. Is there some console command I can use to get the key and proceed, or should I just unlock the door with unlock and proceed as if he had given me the key without actually having it?

[/quote']

This is a "fix" thread only please. Post any technical support issues in either the tech support area or the general discussion thread for bravil underground.

Thanks. :)

Greg

The whole "Preventing a Beheading?" Quest (bad text fixes)

xxLSTTG03 "Preventing a Beheading?" [QUST:0405D634]

Line1=OK

Line2: "Were asked to use the sex slave of a stalker Arudarin Arudarin, from Vallon-Vu~amoriI"

Fix?: "We're asked to turn Rena Bruiant into a Sex Slave, so she did take more care to her husband, than to her dogs.

Line3: "Arudarin are drowning in pleasure. Would accept the feelings of Vallon-Vu~amori now if"

Fix?:"Rena is drowning in pleasure. She now will accept the feelings of Rimalus."

Line4: "Vallon-Vu~amori Arudarin and was finally united"

Fix: "Rena and Rimalus are finally united."

xST50HelloWork "Do you have an assignment for me?" [DIAL:04006199]

0405D636 Line1: "This time his client! I'll have to travel to client's blue house Rimarasu Koror"

Fix: "The next client. You'll have to travel to Rimalus Bruiant's house."

Line2: "I will hand the travel expenses. Do not loiter! OK, go!"

Fix: "You must pay the travel costs yourself. Do not loiter. OK,go!"

GREETING 0405D638

"Her husband's opponent? I have to take care of the dogs it's much easier....."

Fix?: "My husband's opponents? I have to take care of the dogs, it's much easier...."

GREETING 0405D639

"Again something my husband anything done good! it is nice these children present!"

Fix???: "When did my husband ever done something good for me? It's nice to go out with my children."

(children = her 2 dogs)

xTQ301Rena "Training" [DIAL:0405D635]

0405D63B Line1: "If I use the dog, ties between couples are surely broken, there is no evidence, but ... use the dog."

Fix: "If you use a dog, the ties between these couples are surely broken, there is no evidence, but ... use the dog!"

Line2: "It does not understand well. For the time being, how about acting as a beast partner about 20 times?"

Fix: "I don't know exactly. For the beginning how about it she is acting 20 times with the creature?"

(or "It don't know ....." a Khajiit is talking!)

xST53TrainerWork "Training Work" [DIAL:0405CF4A]

0405D637 Line1:"A dog always takes care of a wife and she does not care about me. I am lonely and there is no specification."

Fix??: "My wife always takes care of her dogs and does not take care about me. I am lonely."

Line2: "Let me instead of a dog turn a wife's heart. It asks."

Fix: "Let my wife's heart turn from her dogs back to me."

Seems that even with the new update you still can't get out of the man eater quest takes place. I get the first key from a body, then the second from the enemy. It opens the cell door but the door at the top of the steps still says 'need key'

Guest Donkey

Seems that even with the new update you still can't get out of the man eater quest takes place. I get the first key from a body' date=' then the second from the enemy. It opens the cell door but the door at the top of the steps still says 'need key'

[/quote']

Are you sure ??

From what i remember from that quest all that was needed for you to wait till a guy walks up to you gives you drink yiu drink the potion and and boom you are magickly teleported to a cellar and locked with a cage wihout any stuff on you. then you need to take the key from the dead guy infront of you, you get attacked by guy kill him walk to the other room where you will see the same guy who gave you drink kill him take his key and walk to the other room where there is trap door and click on it.

If it is not working try a clean save. Who knows what bugs the other version had.

I tested Donkey's fixed version of bravil underground with a new game, clean save and also without clean saving and it worked fine. I am wondering if you are having some other issue.

Also which version of slave trader are you running? v1.0 or v.91?

Donkey upped a fixed 1.0 but I have not had time to test it and I only have one report thus far that it works. I would like to hear several more confirmations before making it the official version. I won't be able to play test it myself until this weekend as I am traveling.