Please help me get my mods in working order - I've almost given up

Hey everybody, this is my first post but I've been around for a while, not posting because I don't know enough to give advice and I try to figure things out on my own. And I want you to know that I really, really tried to figure this out myself, haha.

Okay, so I've been trying to get some things to work together for a while. Maybe I'm trying to use mods that are incompatible, but I think it's more likely that I'm installing or loading mods in the wrong order. I am trying to get body scaling to work, particularly the mod by Dweezer. Breasts will scale just a bit (25% larger at most), belly scales fine but is "jagged" around the edges near the top of the belly, looks like bones protruding from beneath the skin. Butt will not scale at all. The scaling works fine with Estrus Chaurus and Breast and Butt Size Scaling for NPCs, but I am looking for a mod where I can scale the player character with spells as well as the NPC's, and would like to be able to scale NPC belly nodes with spells as well.

Here are the mods I am trying to run (listed in the order I am installing them):

Sexlab 1.62

CBBE v3.4f

XPMSE 3.90

FNIS 6.3

Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body +Vagina2.4 +XPMSE v2.50 Collision XML (Really love this one, eliminates clipping from most animations)

Schlongs of Skyrim

NPC Body Scale Randomizer - Redux by Dweezer (Adds Body Scale Randomizer extension for spells that scale various bodyparts)

Estrus Chaurus v4.22

Fill Her Up

Breast and Butt Size Scaling for NPCs

SkyUI 5.1

Racemenu 3.4.5

Bodyslide 4.1.2

I do have the unofficial Skyrim patches installed.

I am looking for a body that has collision similar to the one I am using now, how a working vagina, and will work well with body scaling mods, which are my focus.

So, my questions are:

1. If I'm using the right mods but doing something wrong, can anyone tell me what order I should install these in, and what load order I should use?

2. Does anyone have suggestions for another mod that adds breast/butt/belly scaling spells?

I'd be happy to donate $20 to the site if I can get this stuff running right, I haven't been able to give anything back in terms of help for others yet.

Hey everybody, this is my first post but I've been around for a while, not posting because I don't know enough to give advice and I try to figure things out on my own. And I want you to know that I really, really tried to figure this out myself, haha.

Okay, so I've been trying to get some things to work together for a while. Maybe I'm trying to use mods that are incompatible, but I think it's more likely that I'm installing or loading mods in the wrong order. I am trying to get body scaling to work, particularly the mod by Dweezer. Breasts will scale just a bit (25% larger at most), belly scales fine but is "jagged" around the edges near the top of the belly, looks like bones protruding from beneath the skin. Butt will not scale at all. The scaling works fine with Estrus Chaurus and Breast and Butt Size Scaling for NPCs, but I am looking for a mod where I can scale the player character with spells as well as the NPC's, and would like to be able to scale NPC belly nodes with spells as well.

Here are the mods I am trying to run (listed in the order I am installing them):

Sexlab 1.62

CBBE v3.4f

XPMSE 3.90

FNIS 6.3

Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body +Vagina2.4 +XPMSE v2.50 Collision XML (Really love this one, eliminates clipping from most animations)

Schlongs of Skyrim

NPC Body Scale Randomizer - Redux by Dweezer (Adds Body Scale Randomizer extension for spells that scale various bodyparts)

Estrus Chaurus v4.22

Fill Her Up

Breast and Butt Size Scaling for NPCs

SkyUI 5.1

Racemenu 3.4.5

Bodyslide 4.1.2

I do have the unofficial Skyrim patches installed.

I am looking for a body that has collision similar to the one I am using now, how a working vagina, and will work well with body scaling mods, which are my focus.

So, my questions are:

1. If I'm using the right mods but doing something wrong, can anyone tell me what order I should install these in, and what load order I should use?

2. Does anyone have suggestions for another mod that adds breast/butt/belly scaling spells?

I'd be happy to donate $20 to the site if I can get this stuff running right, I haven't been able to give anything back in terms of help for others yet.

Only things I "could" see are:

1. For each mod have you installed all its requirements? As I think u need skse for 1 or 2 of those?

2. I'm sure bodyslide would overwrite the cbbe, cbbe body mod, npc randomiser, and the bb scaling mod, plus u did cbbe v3.4f then you overwrite it with the cbbe hdt which might cause issues as you only need or should need 1

3. I'd have racemenu just below fnis.

Also if your using hdt, u should have hdt physics extention (which needs skse as well)

Archived