Wildlings - Requiem patch

View File

This is a patch for Wildlings ~ An alternative Skyrim Experience race by Trykz, adding Requiem 1.9 compatibility.

What it does:

Adds keywords and changes stats to pass Reqtificator's sanity checks.

I've nerfed stamina and magica pools and regeneration a little. The race still has those notably higher than standard races.

I've also added "Strong stomach" keyword, so Wildlings can consume raw food and (yay!) bestial stew.

Wildling arrows now require both iron and firewood to craft. I've tweaked them as well - the original arrows were insanely OP after reqtifying, close to RPG in damage. Now they have almost the same damage and armour penetration capabilities as orcish ones, and as light as elven. Still powerful, but not insanely OP.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/21/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Wildlings ~ An alternative Skyrim Experience, Requiem 1.9.4+
  • Special Edition Compatible

Johnnyone, Wildlings is not my mod, as I (hopefully) clearly stated. I just made Requiem patch. And I think I'm kinda done with it. If Trykz does something that will require changing the patch - I'll change the patch.

I never said that that the mod is yours. Since his last update was 2 years ago, i thought you are going to continue this mod.

I never said that that the mod is yours. Since his last update was 2 years ago, i thought you are going to continue this mod.

Oh. I see. If I run into problems, like those some people mentioned - like CCF conflict, or maybe something else - I'll be sure to fire up TES5Edit and make a patch too. But considering that I can't spend a lot of time in Skyrim now (to my regret), this can take a while.

Other than that - the mod works fine so far. And, so far, Wildlings is the best "play an outcast" mod I've found - not trying to do too much, not overhauling the game mechanics, being compatible with almost everything (including Requiem now ;) )